• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Went By Campus Today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 hour ago, JoeB said:

Forgot to mention the best part.  Went by the Marshall Center and it must have been some sort of sign ups for the Sororitys/Frats.  So many attractive young ladies dressed to the 9s...unexpectant joy

There was an even today for the greeks in Marshall. 

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

No coaches polo bothers me... This is the time people stock up on the gear!! I guess I will wait till Sept... maybe save it for our Peach Bowl :FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Brad said:

Did you know?

Knights Apparel has become the largest manufacturer of collegiate licensed apparel in North America (according to them).

I thought they had bought or been bought by Champion.  But it looks like several acquisitions including part/full of Majestic and Russell....according to their website (which needs significant work).

Seemed like an off-brand to me when they were sprouting up out here in Marshall's....but ambling towards main stream.  Unfortunately, the "kids" will never wear - it ain't Nike.

http://www.knightsapparel.com/

I refuse to buy anything with the word "Knights" on it.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,071
  • Days Won:  469

3 minutes ago, thatboykane said:

Haha...me too.  Last time I was in Florida saw it at a Ross/Marshall's or something like that in Sarasota.  Wouldn't buy it because it was Knight's Apparel.  Then my dad, 81 at the time, was so proud he found a USF shirt and handed me that Knights Apparel garment with a big smile.   He had no idea.  I wear it when I visit, only when I visit. 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I haven't found much of anything in St Pete or Largo.  Target had 1 polo, 1 tee, some small women shirts and kids shirts. Balls in Largo Mall had a few polos., nothing at any of our local Ross or Marshalls.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

I haven't found anything USF in the Costco at Citrus Park. I was hoping for a cooler.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

9 hours ago, thatboykane said:

I have several and where them almost every day. Good quality, reasonably priced, and cut for some of us older guys that have a little more girth than others.

If it says BULLS, I'll wear it with pride.

Besides, UCF is a good place to find unskilled labor to work in a sweat-shop for a buck an hour making clothes for the BULLS! :icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

Working right next to bookstore/Marshall center I'll walk over there and browse occasionally. I will say they turn over a lot of new designs, both UA and otherwise, every couple of months. The cheaper shirts are nice and I'll try to do one big UA purchase with the bookstore voucher you get with season tickets.