• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5 Question Friday

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

1)  Next to USF, what college team do you have an interest in, if any?

2)  Which college or university would you most like to see get swallowed by a sinkhole, crushed by an avalanche or washed away in a flood of rat-infested waters?

3)  What amends/penalties should Marquette U. meet for coming up with the name "Marquette Gold"?  

a)  Kicked out of the Big East

B)  Drug Testing for Administrators

c)  Free bongs for all students

4)  If you had to choose between dinner with Jim Leavitt or Eva Longoria (Maxim's hotttest hottie, or something like that), who would you choose to dine with and why?

5)  Given one wish from the USF Genie Lamp for Campus Construction, what one wish would you have granted (be specific please)?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

After confering with my attorneys

[smiley=council.gif]

I am pleading the 5th to all these questions.  

I am a legitimate businessman in the waste management business.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,486
  • Days Won:  13

1 - Any team playing Florida, Florida State, or Miami.

2- Michigan State - My father and his 4 brothers attended, so I grew up rooting for them.

3- Syracuse - I grew up in Rochester New York, rooting for the Orangemen (they will never be the "Orange" for me).

I still root for USF to beat every team the play ... family and history be damned!

2)  Which college or university would you most like to see get swallowed by a sinkhole, crushed by an avalanche or washed away in a flood of rat-infested waters?

Florida, Florida State, and Miami ... in that order.

3)  What amends/penalties should Marquette U. meet for coming up with the name "Marquette Gold"?

Reality training for administrators.  I mean, why do they let the political correctness police set nicknames anyway.

The student body should do like Auburn, and have their own mascot... (War Eagles and Tigers ??)

4)  If you had to choose between dinner with Jim Leavitt or Eva Longoria (Maxim's hotttest hottie, or something like that), who would you choose to dine with and why?

Eva Longoria.... easier on the eyes.  :o  :o  :o

1big.jpg

ep_dannyfeld4.jpg

catchpre2.jpg

Besides, dinner with CJL would consist of take out at his office in the new athletic facility.

leavitt.jpg

5)  Given one wish from the USF Genie Lamp for Campus Construction, what one wish would you have granted (be specific please)?

Rebuild the Sun Dome with a state-of-the-art arena capable of holding basketball, arena football, hockey, etc... (basically, bigger and better than the St Pete Times forum)...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,783
  • Days Won:  3

R: Duke

R: none

R: Drug Testing for Administrators

R: Longoria: dining with Leavitt would take about five minutes (swallows his food without chewing and its' back to film, after shoving a slice of cheesecake in his pocket (e.g. Annual Luncheon)).

I'm betting dinner w/Eva would last longer

R: Although it will never fill to capacity, a new baseball stadium.

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866

1.  I grew up a Villanova fan.. but now I only pull for my beloved Bulls

2.  How do I cut this baby in half??  UF, Cincinnati, UF, Cincinnati... do I flip a coin?  I mean it would be cause for massive celebration no matter which one.  My hatred at this point is almost pathological for both... but I would say if it's the entire institution UF, but just the basketball program Cinci.  To me the best part of going to the NCAA softball tourney was that we were playing on UF"s fielld, and they were bounced out already!!

3.  The Jesuits should have known better, they're supposed to be the smart priests.  This is why you always have heavy student involvement in things like this... no way a group of popular and well-liked students on the Marquette campus let this happen.

4.  Eva Longoria... Jim's a great guy and all, but I mean is this even a question unless you're married and trying to stay faithful (or you're Doug Christie in fear of your wife)?  

5.  A Dome where both students and alumni sit right on top of the court, scare the hell out of opponents, and look great on TV doing it.  One with spikes on the chairs in the student section forcing them to stand up from opening tip to the horn.  One with a practice facility that's nicer than UCF's main garage floor (which won't be tough, by the way).  

Second would be a new baseball field with covered seating... and I disagree Wooly, I think we can get pretty close to full someday with a new baseball facility.  We sold over 1000 for a Wed. night against UF this year.  I can't imagine the new building would have more than 4000 seats... if we make it a good place to watch baseball we might sell some season tickets.  

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

Growing up it was Joe Pa's  team in football and back then the Redmen of St. John's - Chris Mullin and Mark Jackson got me hooked

Now it is the Bulls and no one else!

Easy.....gayturds U

All of the above

Ok I'll be the freak and say CJL....my guess is she is stuck up and probably wouldn't be much fun.

I would beg CJL to never let PJ play another down a QB

On campus football stadium filled to capacity every saturday in the fall with lots of tailgating before and lots of celebration after the game.....

now it's time to hit the books.....

Guest AstroBull

1. Boston College.  I grew up in Boston and they had a good football team so I went with them.  

2.  UF or FSU.  

3.  Free Bongs for All Students.  

4.  I'd go with CJL, as a coach I would ask him every little thing I could about football and watching tape wouldnt be too bad.

5.  Football Stadium.  

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

1. UVA, VaTech, Georgetown, and Maryland - Very mild interest... just like to see how fellow athletes from Virginia are doing at our respective local universities.

2. Florida -- hands down... wouldn't think twice. I don't even drink Gatorade any more... won't buy it... won't let it step foot in my house. The hatred forever consumes my spirit.

3. Not a drug user... so... drug test the adminstration...

4. Dinner with Leavitt wasn't too appealing when I was playing ball. He made us eat in silence... why would I want to go through that again? Whomever the Maxim babe is... I'm down...

5. Football stadium... wouldn't even think twice on this one. That is the difference from our university becoming one of the Big Four.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

1. Florida, just cause followed them when I was young, UVA, VA Tech since my Father is from Virginia.  Now Any Big East school.

2. Florida State, The Evil Empire must be destroyed.  I hate them and want them dead!  Also UCF, simply because for a team that has accomplished nothing there fans are as arrogant as FSU fan

3.Banish them to Canada

4.  Dinner with Leavitt, because my Wife would be jealous if I went with the other choice. :-)

5.  A Palace made of Ice so that we can spend our summers in tamp learning to ice skate and ski.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

1) The Miami Hurricanes.....grew up a big Canes fan and still am a Canes fan to this day.

2) FSU....I hate that F$CKING $HITHOLE

3) Who cares

4) Don Shula----- best coach ever

5) Baseball stadium.... ours is lame my HS had better facilities