• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

5 Question Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

1. Towson University, I did my undergrad there.

2. FSU

3. drug tests and/or keel-hauling for administrators

4. Between a coach and a hottie? Are you kidding me?

5. Completely rennovate the Sun Dome and bring it to the forefront of awesomely awesome 21st Century college basketball facilities.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

1)  Next to USF, what college team do you have an interest in, if any? UF

2)  Which college or university would you most like to see get swallowed by a sinkhole, crushed by an avalanche or washed away in a flood of rat-infested waters? FSU

3)  What amends/penalties should Marquette U. meet for coming up with the name "Marquette Gold"?  who cares they dont play football

a)  Kicked out of the Big East

B)  Drug Testing for Administrators

c)  Free bongs for all students

4)  If you had to choose between dinner with Jim Leavitt or Eva Longoria (Maxim's hotttest hottie, or something like that), who would you choose to dine with and why? JL...Just to get an opportunity to speak to a great football mind is an opportunity i cant pass on

5)  Given one wish from the USF Genie Lamp for Campus Construction, what one wish would you have granted (be specific please)? National Championship in football

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

corr # 5 is new pres conference room for when we are presented with the National Championship

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,845
  • Days Won:  22

#1 UM, grew up rooting for them, still do EXCEPT when they play USF and now other BE teams.

#2 Florida, HANDS down the winner

#3 All of the ABOVE, that was the most ridiculous name change. Even bigger than Stanford changing to Cardinal and having a tree mascot.

#4 Hmm lets see.....like to ask JL a few football questions BUT EVA wins this one easliy.

#5 SunDome renovated or baseball stadium. We need SO MUCH is hard. Baseball needs it more BUT basketball has more money and status potential.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,073
  • Days Won:  469

Who will undertake the role of 5 Question Friday provider?  I believe it was started by member jfcohio, with pinch hit appearances by some others.  It's sort of a fun way to blow off some time on Friday afternoons...anyone want to take this over at least until we get jfcohio back fulltime in football season?

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

1)  Next to USF, what college team do you have an interest in, if any?  

R: UNLV (I love Las Vegas!)

2)  Which college or university would you most like to see get swallowed by a sinkhole, crushed by an avalanche or washed away in a flood of rat-infested waters?

R: Not literally but that would have to be UF from a success standpoint.

3)  What amends/penalties should Marquette U. meet for coming up with the name "Marquette Gold"?    

Definitely the drug testing...insane.

4)  If you had to choose between dinner with Jim Leavitt or Eva Longoria (Maxim's hotttest hottie, or something like that), who would you choose to dine with and why?  

If we can keep it just between us...I'd take the chick.  But the girlfriend would have to be keep in the blind so DL it, guys.  Maybe it would be best for me to get together with her in Vegas because it would automatically have to stay there.

5)  Given one wish from the USF Genie Lamp for Campus Construction, what one wish would you have granted (be specific please)?  

Definitely a football stadium with 50 - 60K capacity suitable for expansion, which, of course, would be the coolest one anywhere and would not cost any extra to see a game in.  Ample parking, but not a "parking lot", with plenty of tree shade.  The stadium would also have plenty of UV protection and offer plenty of shade for the USF fans, while automatically making our visiting fans and opponent feel the heat as if at 120 degrees.   How's that for impossible?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,073
  • Days Won:  469

4)  If you had to choose between dinner with Jim Leavitt or Eva Longoria (Maxim's hotttest hottie, or something like that), who would you choose to dine with and why?  

If we can keep it just between us...I'd take the chick.  But the girlfriend would have to be keep in the blind so DL it, guys.

You don't think she'd understand if you showed her this?

evalongoriadesperatehousewives.jpg

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

1) Grew up a Canes fan, dad and aunt went there and am from miami, first time ever rooting against them in the orange bowl will come on Oct 1

2) FSU and UF

3) Drug Test for Administrators

4) the model, although wuld like to ask Coach a few questions bout some decisions hes made

5) an ugrade of all stadiums on campus, with the addition of a on-campus football stadium