• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

On 5/25/2017 at 4:02 PM, Calibull said:

All jokes aside, I wouldn't be shocked if DJ ran for 1,500.  I think with more carries will be more highlights.  He's ready. 

I should believe you since I think you were right about a lot in last year's preseason. However, I think Mack was a special talent.  DJ is a stud.  I'm all in for DJ, but I'll be watching that situation closely with great anticipation. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

On 5/26/2017 at 10:00 AM, bowman1 said:

DJ does not need carries to get highlights . . . Sports Center routinely runs clips of DJ getting out of bed, because his entire day is a highlight to mere mortal athletes 

38 minutes ago, Calibull said:

ok

k8cne.jpg

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

10 minutes ago, Brad said:

I should believe you since I think you were right about a lot in last year's preseason. However, I think Mack was a special talent.  DJ is a stud.  I'm all in for DJ, but I'll be watching that situation closely with great anticipation. 

I think DJ will benefit from a power run offense.  Mack was special... but given another year I think DJ is one of those guys who would be starting for many schools.  He runs with more power than Mack does and for this offense that is essential.  Mack had that sick jump move but D'Ernest has a nasty side step and he accelerates fast out of it.  Also I think they'll use his ability to pass catch, I think he's poised for a big season.  I'm betting he plays around 215-220... at 5'10" and that low bad level, be easy to lose him behind those big OL guys.  

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

45 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

k8cne.jpg

Nothing awkward... I responded ok.  I wasn't going to go with it but I thought it was funny. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  0

DJ is not that fast. I think 1200 yards would be great for him. He is a true dual threat.   So I see him with a little over 1000 yards rushing and 30-40 catches with 500 yds receiving.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

6 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

DJ is not that fast. I think 1200 yards would be great for him. He is a true dual threat.   So I see him with a little over 1000 yards rushing and 30-40 catches with 500 yds receiving.

Fast enough to return kicks and get all conference 2nd team in that role:

I think we haven't seen the best of DJ yet. But, if you're saying he's not as fast as Mack was, I would agree.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

DJ doesn't need to be fast, his mere presence on the field will cause defenders to just fall on their knees to worship his god-like prowess. DJ and his throne will then be carried by his attendees on the offensive line into the end zone every play. He easily will be the the first college running back to get 5 miles in yardage (8800yds) on the ground and 1 mile (1760yds) through the air

• Upvote 2