• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF in the Playoff?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 4/14/2017 at 9:10 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

I get that, and these games are always scheduled far in advance. I don't have any idea how hard he tried, but I do know that our out of conference schedule is pretty laughable. 

P5 teams by preference don't want to play USF. Look at them buying out the USF home game and more and more by conference rules won't be playing us as they cut down OOC games. They are serious about building the wall to ensconce the others as a permanent minor league.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

On 4/14/2017 at 3:06 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

+1000. I laugh as I read let's win the first game first, worry about if we go undefeated, etc. Hell, the odds of us going unbeaten in conference play are 50/50 at best. So I enjoy talking about this ultimate what if scenario. 

8 conference games right? So even if we have a 90% chance to win each one my math says .9^8=.43.
ESPN gave us a 55% chance of beating UCF so let's do .9^7 * .55= .26.

Though I actually think we do go undefeated it is a tough thing even for a dominant team.