• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Feels Right Again

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

There are VERY few college football fans that can say they were at the Very First Ever Football Game of THEIR Team !

An incredible honor many of us on this board have had.

Go BULLS !!!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, E.T. said:

There are VERY few college football fans that can say they were at the Very First Ever Football Game of THEIR Team !

Go BULLS !!!

Yep no doubt.  You know I'll be around...baseball season is right around the corner!

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

12 hours ago, E.T. said:

Go BULLS !!!

**** right.  I loved that first game and it has been an incredible ride.   Looking forward to some exciting times ahead. 

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  0

I travel a lot for work but I always wear my bulls gear when traveling and have gotten a few conversations struck up about the team and also some go bulls! When I'm traveling in places like Texas Louisiana ny .. even my boss who's a UW huskies fan has kept up with the team this year and loves him some Q. Slowly but surely boys.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I wear my stuff loud, but even more, when I see someone else wearing Bulls gear (ask my embarrassed daughters) I always give 'em a "go Bulls! :GoBulls:" and try to at least make a little small talk. Gotta get to that family atmosphere, even with the nutty ones, lol. Oh, and honestly I get a lot of talk with my tag too. Even struck up a conversation with a UCF police guy that parked next to me...that was fun!

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

48 minutes ago, raptorcj said:

I wear my stuff loud, but even more, when I see someone else wearing Bulls gear (ask my embarrassed daughters) I always give 'em a "go Bulls! :GoBulls:" and try to at least make a little small talk. Gotta get to that family atmosphere, even with the nutty ones, lol. Oh, and honestly I get a lot of talk with my tag too. Even struck up a conversation with a UCF police guy that parked next to me...that was fun!

Any time I see a UCFer I scream UCF sucks Cause u can't Finish! GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

20 hours ago, E.T. said:

Go BULLS !!!

the kwc panthers

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Brad I think we should have a special designation for the OGs on the board that were in attendance for Game 1...not sure how you would police that, but this should be a big deal for USF and USF fans...what do you think?  Can't believe this was never brought up before. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

On 12/17/2016 at 9:40 AM, raptorcj said:

I do the same. We've got to build up more of a camaraderie among Bulls Nation. I give a "Go Bulls" to anyone else I see sporting USF gear. Sometimes I get a confused look, but now I'm getting more and more of the "Go Bulls" response back. It tends to be generational. The younger USF fans know what's up while the older generation is still catching up. 

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

42 minutes ago, Paisa el Toro said:

I do the same. We've got to build up more of a camaraderie among Bulls Nation. I give a "Go Bulls" to anyone else I see sporting USF gear. Sometimes I get a confused look, but now I'm getting more and more of the "Go Bulls" response back. It tends to be generational. The younger USF fans know what's up while the older generation is still catching up. 

I was in  Atlanta over Thanksgiving, and I was wearing a USF sweatshirt. A USF fan stopped me in the hotel lobby and we talked for a few minutes and ended with a "Go Bulls." It was very cool.