• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's Official We are in The Birmingham Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Great matchup for USF. Respectable SEC opponent that has a terrible offense, I like our chances.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, thatboykane said:

Lol ...and people get mad when others call us UCF. :facepalm:

:lmao:My bad, fat hands on the phone typing...WKU

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

:lmao:My bad, fat hands on the phone typing...WKU

I'm just thankful that USF is not playing against that WKU offense in a bowl game again this season. If CWT leaves then I hope USF goes after WKU Coach Brohm 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Does anybody know the USF team HOTEL in Birmingham? I think it was the Sheraton the last time we were there. I called them and they don't have a block of rooms set aside for USF at the moment. 

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

13 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

I'm just thankful that USF is not playing against that WKU offense in a bowl game again this season. If CWT leaves then I hope USF goes after WKU Coach Brohm 

He would be my choice as well. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

USF Football is headed to Birmingham! The No. 22 Bulls (10-2) have been selected to participate in the 2016 Birmingham Bowl and will take on the South Carolina Gamecocks (SEC) on Thursday, December 29th. Kickoff is scheduled for 2:00pm EST (1:00pm CST) and will be played at Legion Field in Birmingham, AL.

Tickets are now available to be requested for the 2016 Birmingham Bowl (see below for step-by-step instructions). Ticket price (not including service fees) is $50.00 per ticket and will be located in a USF designated section (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 & 13) to be determined at a later time. Note, all patrons, regardless of age, require a paid ticket for admittance. 

birminghambowlmaptwelvetwo

The priority request deadline is Monday, December 12 at 11:59pm. You may still request tickets after this date based upon availability.

Seats will be assigned by 2016-17 Bulls Club Donor Level and then by priority point rank. There is no restriction on the number of bowl game tickets you can request in 2016 and in an effort to accommodate all bowl game purchasers, requests of 15 or more tickets will be assigned separately. For example, a fan who orders 20 tickets will have:

// 14 tickets assigned based on their 2016-17 Bulls Club Donor Level and then by priority point rank;

// 6 additional tickets assigned after all other orders have been fulfilled.

Please note that in the event a game is oversold, USF Athletics may limit the quantity of tickets per account.

Tickets will be shipped approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the bowl game and all orders will be charged a $10 shipping fee to ensure your tickets arrive in a timely manner.

Request your tickets today by following the step-by-step instructions below or call 1-800-Go-Bulls to speak with your customer service representative during regular office hours (M-F, 9a-5p).

Also, further information will be sent in the coming days to assist you in planning your trip to cheer on the Bulls in Birmingham.

We look forward to seeing you in Birmingham and thank you for your continued support of USF Athletics...Bulls Unite!

How to Request 2016 Birmingham Bowl Tickets

1. Click Here, select the quantity of tickets, and click 'add to cart'. Seats will be assigned by 2016-17 Bulls Club Donor Level and then by priority point rank.

2. Enter your Account ID and Password, and click 'continue'. Can't remember your password? Click 'Forgot Your Password?' and a temporary password will be sent to the email associated with your USF Bulls Account or call 1-800-Go-Bulls during regular office hours (M-F, 9a-5p).

3. Select 'USF-FB' as the delivery method and click 'checkout'. Tickets will be shipped approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the bowl game.

4. Answer the survey questions and click 'save'. If you would like to purchase a ticket to be provided to USF Students or the Veteran Tickets Foundation, please indicate at this time.

5. Select 'Football Pay in Full' as the payment option and click 'choose this plan'. $0.00 will be due upon submitting your request. You will not be charged until after the Monday, December 12th priority deadline.

6. Enter your method of payment and click 'next step'. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.

7. Review your order, check the 'terms of use' box, and click 'submit order'. $0.00 will be due upon submitting your request. You will not be charged until after the Monday, December 12th priority deadline.

BULLS-UNITE-signature-web

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

$1000 airfare from PHX on American & Delta.  

:51_scream:

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

MILITARY & VETERANS

The Birmingham Bowl supports the men and women of the Armed Forces of the United States and their families by providing up to four (4) complimentary tickets to anyone showing a valid military ID (Active, Reserves, National Guard, Vets and Retired) on the day of the game. A limited number of tickets will be available and will be distributed on a first-come basis.

Tickets can be picked up on Gameday at Legion Field Gate 6A starting two hours prior to kickoff.

For more information on complimentary tickets for military and veterans please contact Mike Oakley at 205-288-3026 or jmoakley00@yahoo.com.

• Upvote 2