• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You Guys Need To Chill

Guest PCBull14
9 minutes ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

This also isn't a panic statement, but reality. I think Memphis is better than us right now. We may be 3rd best in the conference.

Because they are beating BGSU? A team that Got blown out  by 67 points to tOSU, beat a FCS team by one point, and got blown out by Middle Tennessee. USF beats Kansas by a larger margin and doesn't struggle with Southeast Missouri. I don't see it. 

USF is solidly the second best team in the conference for now. 

Edited by PCBull14

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

Because they are beating BGSU? A team that Got blown out  by 67 points to tOSU, beat a FCS team by one point, and got blown out by Middle Tennessee. USF beats Kansas by a larger margin and doesn't struggle with Southeast Missouri. I don't see it. 

USF is solidly the second best team in the conference for now. 

What makes us better? We lost to Memphis last year, we beat FCS Towson, and Northern Illinois (is 0-4 and lost by multiple scores this week to FCS team) and beat Syracuse. I just think Memphis looks slightly more well rounded. I think it actually is pretty close, and could pretty much be 2a and 2b for #2 in the conference, but don't act like we are significantly better lol

Guest PCBull14
Just now, NavyUSFGuy said:

What makes us better? We lost to Memphis last year, we beat FCS Towson, and Northern Illinois (is 0-4 and lost by multiple scores this week to FCS team) and beat Syracuse. I just think Memphis looks slightly more well rounded. I think it actually is pretty close, and could pretty much be 2a and 2b for #2 in the conference, but don't act like we are significantly better lol

Memphis has played no one yet!! FSU mops them away by 30-35 easily. I just don't see it. I'm not even sure Memphis beats Syracuse. Just what I see watching the games. BGSU is the worst team they have played so far and it shows. I wish we had that schedule. Check back next week after we demolish Cincinnati and Ole Memphis beats the breaks off Memphis.

5 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

Memphis has played no one yet!! FSU mops them away by 30-35 easily. I just don't see it. I'm not even sure Memphis beats Syracuse. Just what I see watching the games. BGSU is the worst team they have played so far and it shows. I wish we had that schedule. Check back next week after we demolish Cincinnati and Ole Memphis beats the breaks off Memphis.

Yep. You told me to come back after Oklahoma beats Houston too, and here I am. But I'll still be here when we DON'T 'demolish' Cincy, and Ole Memphis (?) doesn't beat the breaks off Memphis. I think you're wrong on both counts.

Though I do believe we beat Cincy. I'm thinking more like a 41-31 win.

And I think Memphis keeps it within 10 (We likely would lose to Ole Miss too)

Edited by NavyUSFGuy

9 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

Oh, and Bowling Green is better than NIU, and Memphis is already beating them worse than we beat NIU. There is 12:39 left in the second quarter and Memphis is up 42-3.

Edit: I really have nothing to base that statement on, outside of BG beating NIU last year on the last game of the year 34 - 14, and also finishing the year with 2 more wins. But I feel like both of those mean something at least.

Edited by NavyUSFGuy
  • Downvote 1

Guest PCBull14
1 minute ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

Oh, and Bowling Green is better than NIU, and Memphis is already beating them worse than we beat NIU. There is 12:39 left in the second quarter and Memphis is up 42-3.

Both are no better then FCS schools at the moment as they both have showed. NIU is better then BGSU. They play this year as well I can't wait!!!!

That makes two of us! I'll still be here as well!!

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

We will be fine. I'm glad we picked it back up on offense again at the end even though it was too late, but showed we didn't give up. FSU is the best team we will face, so I think we can take care of business.

• Upvote 2

Guest PCBull14
4 minutes ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

Edit: I really have nothing to base that statement on, outside of BG beating NIU last year on the last game of the year 34 - 14, and also finishing the year with 2 more wins. But I feel like both of those mean something at least.

No they don't because BGSU has a new coach. You might know him, we outscored his team 45-3 last week over the last three quarters. 

Just now, PCBull14 said:

Both are no better then FCS schools at the moment as they both have showed. NIU is better then BGSU. They play this year as well I can't wait!!!!

That makes two of us! I'll still be here as well!!

Haha good, its just friendly banter brother. I just feel very strongly that you are wrong!

Guest PCBull14
1 minute ago, NavyUSFGuy said:

Haha good, its just friendly banter brother. I just feel very strongly that you are wrong!

As do I!!!! 

And the same. I like your posting. We get after each other. 

I'll give you the Houston call over OU. I thought OU would be way better this season.