• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

If Laksa plays like this and Courntney plays like she normally does, with a healthy Jenkins I think we have a legitimate shot at beating Uconn

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

28 minutes ago, Bulls_Fan09 said:

If Laksa plays like this and Courntney plays like she normally does, with a healthy Jenkins I think we have a legitimate shot at beating Uconn

Jenkins will not be healthy by Sunday 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

11 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

That's tough, we really need all the big guns to have a shot. But maybe they'll be complacent and we'll sneak a...nah.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

11 hours ago, usfgrad84 said:

If I recall correctly, we were the only team that actually outscored UCONN in any given half all year  

They lost a game early on last season, so that wouldn't have been the case.

49 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Do you know this or are you guessing? 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

She may play, but she will not be healthy. If you saw the play you know why I am saying this. 

7 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

She may play, but she will not be healthy. If you saw the play you know why I am saying this. 

I saw the play, i just didn't know if you saw somebody saw that she was out. She was able to walk around at the game yesterday but had a slight limp that was noticible.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

She did not play yesterday.  She wasn't on crutches, but she was limping.  Ideally, she needs to sit out Sunday; however, we really need her.

It will be up to the coach, medical staff and Jenkins as to whether she will be up to playing.  In truth, based on what I saw of her yesterday, I don't see her getting on the court.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

1. For me, this was the best game we've played since the tournament last year. Every player seemed to have a little more pep in their step. Everybody contributing and not waiting for Courtney to score. Laksa was sick!

2. Coach said that mri's all came back negative and a lot depends on her ability to play thru pain. He then mentioned something about this being her first sprain on that ankle. I don't know if that means something as far as the healing process.

3. What the heck is a "deadball rebound"? We had one listed on the first half stat sheet last night.

2 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

1. For me, this was the best game we've played since the tournament last year. Every player seemed to have a little more pep in their step. Everybody contributing and not waiting for Courtney to score. Laksa was sick!

2. Coach said that mri's all came back negative and a lot depends on her ability to play thru pain. He then mentioned something about this being her first sprain on that ankle. I don't know if that means something as far as the healing process.

3. What the heck is a "deadball rebound"? We had one listed on the first half stat sheet last night.

I agree that this was the best game of the season other than how Courtney played. A deadball rebound is when a shooter is shooting 2 free throws and a player gets the "rebound" after the first shot is missed.

• Upvote 1