• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Antigua on Sportscenter

Members do not see this ad, Register

Still early days...COA needs more time still.  Next year is his make or break year.

Not quite sure make or break as far as keeping him.  But progress, sort of like with football, will have to be made.  Can you imagine the hand wringing on this board a year from now if COA wins 65% of his games?  Most of the people that now think he can't coach will be wanting to give him an extension based on 1 year of winning.  Where have I seen that before?  

I think he's going to do fine here if people have patience.  

• Upvote 2

Not quite sure make or break as far as keeping him.  But progress, sort of like with football, will have to be made.  Can you imagine the hand wringing on this board a year from now if COA wins 65% of his games?  Most of the people that now think he can't coach will be wanting to give him an extension based on 1 year of winning.  Where have I seen that before?  

I think he's going to do fine here if people have patience.  

Agree...that's what I meant by make or break--year three has to be trending up with real results in the W column.  But agree it doesn't need to be a 20-win either.

• Upvote 1