• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We will beat Temple

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

20 years of suck?  Doesn't sound too "cyclical" to me...

right, since those 20 years of suck came after a period of nearly 20 years of decent teams and preceded the current era of their upward trend. No cycle there, move along.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

It's my goal to fulfill the dreams and goals of at least one poor, miserable, downtrodden soul a day.  

Mission accomplished.  

Cool story but we all know its because I'm in your head. 

• Downvote 2

right, since those 20 years of suck came after a period of nearly 20 years of decent teams and preceded the current era of their upward trend. No cycle there, move along.

1) If you're using Temple Football as your model for what you want USF to be you've already lost.

2) 20 years is not a "cycle".  it is longer than USF's program has even existed. It's a lifetime.

3)I'm confused.  So 1 good year after 20 lousy ones is an "upward trend"?  If 20 years is a "cycle" to you, what is 1 year?  Does 1 good year that's not even completed yet encompass another cycle?

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Cool story but we all know its because I'm in your head. 

come on man. You had a string of decent posts, and GA says one little thing and you go straight into a free fall? You know I almost thought you had turned a corner

come on man. You had a string of decent posts, and GA says one little thing and you go straight into a free fall? You know I almost thought you had turned a corner

Maybe you should be more concerned with why I was attacked by a fellow poster than why i reponded.

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Maybe you should be more concerned with why I was attacked by a fellow poster than why i reponded.

umm, attacked? People crack jokes on here a lot. I can tell the two of you hold each other in special regard, but all I'm trying to say is that you can't let every little thing get under your skin. It's good to see you contributing to the conversation, watch out for those traps though.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

20 years of suck?  I thought we were talking about hoops for a second.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

1) If you're using Temple Football as your model for what you want USF to be you've already lost.

2) 20 years is not a "cycle".  it is longer than USF's program has even existed. It's a lifetime.

3)I'm confused.  So 1 good year after 20 lousy ones is an "upward trend"?  If 20 years is a "cycle" to you, what is 1 year?  Does 1 good year that's not even completed yet encompass another cycle?

1) :facepalm:

2) :facepalm:

3) Why put words in my mouth? They're trending up over the past few years, esp the last two in a newer better conference. Sounds like the end of a horrible period of suckage (call it a cycle, span, stretch, or make up your own term if you like). I'm sure they hope this trend/cycle/high/lovefest lasts for 15 more years!

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Beastie likens himself to Tyler Durden, but as I remember about Fight Club, Tyler Durden was pretty secure in himself and didn't have to go to a message board for validation.

This is more apropos for beastiebull:

f5048aeb58e5785af4f6898197a29e1aadc54a20