• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Houston Stadium

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I agree.  Time for the photo shop of Houston's stadium on our campus.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I agree.  Time for the photo shop of Houston's stadium on our campus.  

anyway to attach a publix to it?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

USF missed their chance to build an OCS.

If they had tried in 2007 - money would have fell into our lap.

It's not happening anytime soon.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Edited by Dhambuc

There is NOTHING like game day on campus. It changes the entire university experience for students and alums. I also think it's a great showcase for younger folks who are going to games. Being on UF's campus when I was in high school was a very motivating experience. 

Going to this white out with 10k fans at rayjay will further the disdain I feel for USF games at Raymond James. Red seats & pirate ships won't ever feel like a home stadium. 

The Houston stadium is exactly what we should be aiming for.

agree, been to funerals that were more exciting than RAY JAY has been at times the past few years.  Its rather depressing at times

How do you know  that people wont step up and donate (make seat deposits ect... )  I know  Ive never been asked, just like Im sure MOST on here haven't as well.   Not saying I can afford to make a dent but every penny/ dollar helps.   We wont really know until they actually reach out to the donors/ season ticket holders and ask.     

There are all kinds of ways to raise the funds besides donations,  Seat deposits (like the Bucs did when Ray Jay was built).  They can also sell bricks with names on them. Sell seat plates with names on them ect..    Sponorships,  Have them plastered everywhere, inside and outside.   Just think outside the box and they may be surprised at who will step up and how much.  I have found that people like to give if they feel like its for a good cause or something they believe in.  Most times all someone needs to do is ask.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

How do you know  that people wont step up and donate (make seat deposits ect... )  I know  Ive never been asked, just like Im sure MOST on here haven't as well.   Not saying I can afford to make a dent but every penny/ dollar helps.   We wont really know until they actually reach out to the donors/ season ticket holders and ask.    

There are all kinds of ways to raise the funds besides donations,  Seat deposits (like the Bucs did when Ray Jay was built).  They can also sell bricks with names on them. Sell seat plates with names on them ect..    Sponorships,  Have them plastered everywhere, inside and outside.   Just think outside the box and they may be surprised at who will step up and how much.  I have found that people like to give if they feel like its for a good cause or something they believe in.  Most times all someone needs to do is ask.

USF Football has not been a good cause - nor something that anyonehas believed in the past couple seasons.

There needs to changes before this is feasible.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048

agree, been to funerals that were more exciting than RAY JAY has been at times the past few years.  Its rather depressing at times

You think the past few years would have had great attendance on campus? Or been any less depressing? This team is not good and the stadium is the least of the reasons our games are like funerals. 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf cant possible justify a new stadium