• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Auggie Sanchez needs to never play another down

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Ouch..

Lets generalize a little bit better instead of calling out these kids on here. I get the calling out of coaches, not sure about individual students.

YES, we need help at a couple of positions on defense but we need more help on the offense of end. Move some of your better athletes that are not in the 2 deep and give them a look. With all of our athletes we have to have better WRs somewhere. At least find a more physical WR that can block...

Our WRs did fine last night.  It is really difficult to play WR when your QB throws to a WR once or twice every three plus hours of a football game.  We saw in the 4th these guys can get it done if we open up the offense and get the ball to them.

Since we run 70% of the time, IMO we need physical WRs that can block. We have small WRs that are not dependable when given the chance. We need new WRs. An easy solution is to lineup Dillon and Price wide until/if we start throwing the ball more

You must be mistaken.  I have been assured that CWT is a master recruiter and brings in only the best players for his system.  There can't be anyone better out there for us to recruit.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

You all don't get it. Those weren't "mistakes". That's straight up bad football. If Memphis was smart they would just exploit that the whole game and blow us out but instead they decide to keep running it when they're killing us in the pass.

i like this guy!

you are right bullz most dont get it

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

You all don't get it. Those weren't "mistakes". That's straight up bad football. If Memphis was smart they would just exploit that the whole game and blow us out but instead they decide to keep running it when they're killing us in the pass.

i like this guy!

you are right bullz most dont get it

Smazza is endorsing you bullz, you are 100% spot on..

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Ouch..

Lets generalize a little bit better instead of calling out these kids on here. I get the calling out of coaches, not sure about individual students.

YES, we need help at a couple of positions on defense but we need more help on the offense of end. Move some of your better athletes that are not in the 2 deep and give them a look. With all of our athletes we have to have better WRs somewhere. At least find a more physical WR that can block...

Our WRs did fine last night.  It is really difficult to play WR when your QB throws to a WR once or twice every three plus hours of a football game.  We saw in the 4th these guys can get it done if we open up the offense and get the ball to them.

Since we run 70% of the time, IMO we need physical WRs that can block. We have small WRs that are not dependable when given the chance. We need new WRs. An easy solution is to lineup Dillon and Price wide until/if we start throwing the ball more

You must be mistaken.  I have been assured that CWT is a master recruiter and brings in only the best players for his system.  There can't be anyone better out there for us to recruit.

;) I meant players on the current roster.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Ouch..

you must have read my mind, what is left of it after watching Taggart ball

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Ouch..

;) I meant players on the current roster.

I'm pretty sure all the WRs we saw last night were brought in by CWT.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Auggie is one of our best defensive players. He is the leader. When he is off , the whole defense is lost. Anyone following this team would see that. Another pointless thread with classless USF fans attacking student athletes. Cool. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

Auggie is one of our best defensive players. He is the leader. When he is off , the whole defense is lost. Anyone following this team would see that. Another pointless thread with classless USF fans attacking student athletes. Cool. 

There is something we agree on Bull Daly...the other stuff about going bowling not so sure ;)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

He should definitely be off the field on obvious passing downs. He's always been a liability in coverage last night Memphis just chose to consistently attack him and he made some bad plays against the run too. Tough night for him and he could find himself on notice 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Price played well tonight.  However, Fullwood needs to go also.  Afraid of contact.

Did you see the play when Fullwood bounced off the RB like a rag doll.