• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many wins left?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'd rather drink from a junk cup than see a 5 win season 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

You guys are getting extremely pessimistic.. I fully expect wins vs UConn and UCF. and we can definitely beat SMU. After that, idk. We will probably coin flip vs ECU. I really think we can get 5 wins still.

You apparently have not watched SMU this year. Also UCONN has a top 25 defense in the nation. Coin flip ECU? They just beat VT at home. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

You guys are getting extremely pessimistic.. I fully expect wins vs UConn and UCF. and we can definitely beat SMU. After that, idk. We will probably coin flip vs ECU. I really think we can get 5 wins still.

You apparently have not watched SMU this year. Also UCONN has a top 25 defense in the nation. Coin flip ECU? They just beat VT at home. 

our wide receivers had 21 total yards against Maylamb.  Our offense is unstoppable. 

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  246
  • Days Won:  0

SMU is losing at home to James Madison at half time. Lets be real guys, they weren't really close to beating TCU or Baylor. They scored some points. They have ZERO defense to speak of. USF has ZERO offense to speak of. But I still believe in our defense and UConn beat freaking Army and Villanova. Get off their bandwagon. Even USF played well against a top 10 team for one half. And yes I know ECU just beat VT, but they are wildly inconsistent, unless this new RB Summers is for real, because their last RB Chris Hairstrom was crap.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Only wins i see left are SMU, and possibly UCF if we get lucky.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

SMU is losing at home to James Madison at half time. Lets be real guys, they weren't really close to beating TCU or Baylor. They scored some points. They have ZERO defense to speak of. USF has ZERO offense to speak of. But I still believe in our defense and UConn beat freaking Army and Villanova. Get off their bandwagon. Even USF played well against a top 10 team for one half. And yes I know ECU just beat VT, but they are wildly inconsistent, unless this new RB Summers is for real, because their last RB Chris Hairstrom was crap.

Could we beat Army? Nova? Not a slam dunk by any means. In terms of ECU, I think they found their QB today. We have as much chance of beating them as we did against Maryland...and we know how that turned out. SMU having a bad game offensively but I suspect they will pull it out. I appreciate your  positiveness and hope you are right. 

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

Well at least  beat Ucif  ....... maybe :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

tumblr_nrp3e9dY2A1tdcrhko1_500.gif

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Losing at half to 3-0 James Madison. 3-0!!!!