• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

60 Yrds Passing Near Historic Low

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

And Bull-Hornz, I never said you said "CWT can't coach."  You are proving over and over that you either have a reading comprehension problem or you have an issue seeing words that don't exist, or both.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

It's funny, all I hear is CWT can't coach, CWT can't coach (I agree so far) but now you have Bull-Hornz that actually believes that CWT is calling what QF can do.

So to recap, CWT doesn't know **** about coaching, but he has evaluated QF correctly in that he ONLY calls plays that QF can run ... ?

Really?

The next QB that CWT has handled correctly will be his first. I don't buy your argument for a second, Bull-Hornz.

Link pls where I have said CWT can't coach... don't make strawman arguements...I am borderline about to ignore you bc your perspective is just becoming less and less relevant to me.

There's a way to ignore people???? open-mouth-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  256
  • Days Won:  0

Who ISNT saying Taggart can't coach? Isn't this fact by now?

He is, at best, either a "bag man" coach for Harbaugh, or a RB coach for a low level college team. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  314
  • Days Won:  0

QF lost like 20 yards on those lousy screen passes outside that kept getting called. Coaches wouldn't let him off the reigns. Only had one pick, which in terms of field position was a glorified punt. QF did make mistakes but is not the big problem.

Edited by LewSFBulls

And believe it or not, I've NEVER said QF was a quality QB!   Not ever!

I believe he brings more upside than Bench, and nothing Bench has done since he's been here leads me to believe he will bring us to a bowl-eligible season.  It's fool's gold.  That's all he is.

Plus, he's on his way out and we have two more years with QF.  Develop him now, get him some experience now so he adds more value down the road.  Sit him now and it does nothing for him and the team for the future. 

Our problems are because of coaching.  Those who've been on here for a while know that I gave CWT the benefit of the doubt for the first two years, but I can't say with any certainty that he's a good coach.  We should not have the problems we're having in the 3rd year of his tenure.  Coaching is the issue here, QB is a secondary issue. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I believe he brings more upside than Bench, and nothing Bench has done since he's been here leads me to believe he will bring us to a bowl-eligible season.  It's fool's gold.  That's all he is.

Plus, he's on his way out and we have two more years with QF.  Develop him now, get him some experience now so he adds more value down the road.  Sit him now and it does nothing for him and the team for the future. 

Our problems are because of coaching.  Those who've been on here for a while know that I gave CWT the benefit of the doubt for the first two years, but I can't say with any certainty that he's a good coach.  We should not have the problems we're having in the 3rd year of his tenure.  Coaching is the issue here, QB is a secondary issue. 

Ignoring your personal attacks...

I don't know if SB is better or not than QF and quite frankly neither do you or the coaches at this point. What is know is that QF got a slight slight nod over SB... so why not SEE if he can help us win now?

To do the same thing and expect different results is ....

Anyhow I think it is best we just say we disagree, I hope you keep posting as much as you want, I am not trying to quell your opinion.

Anyone trying to spin a 60 yrd game is beyond my reasoning ability..., I just wont spend my energy arguing with you in this instance.

Edited by Bull-Hornz

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Well LSU had like 70 or 80 passing yards against Auburn.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

What the fudge!  The previous 57 yard and 60 yard performances were wins.

LOL! I know right... but overall we loss most our worse passing games when we around the 100 yrd mark...

• Downvote 1

Ignoring your personal attacks...

I don't know if SB is better or not than QF and quite frankly neither do you or the coaches at this point. What is know is that QF got a slight slight nod over SB... so why not SEE if he can help us win now?

To do the same thing and expect different results is ....

Anyhow I think it is best we just say we disagree, I hope you keep posting as much as you want, I am not trying to quell your opinion.

Anyone trying to spin a 60 yrd game is beyond my reasoning ability..., I just wont spend my energy arguing with you in this instance.

Lol... Personal attacks ... That's funny. Be well.