• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank You USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

No matter what happens this season  I'll always support you.  You've given me so much to be thankful for and proud of that my unconditional support is the least I can do for you. 

Go out today and this season and have fun.  We'll be cheering you on.

Thank you and Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Drinking start a little early this morning?

Hahahahaha, not at all Grouper.  I'm a huge fan and I'm just thankful for my time and all the doors my education at USF has opened.  I look at sports very differently.  It's entertainment to me.  I want to win every game, but the game day experience and time with family and friends means much more to me than a win or loss.   Go and have fun today. 

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Hahahahaha, not at all Grouper.  I'm a huge fan and I'm just thankful for my time and all the doors my education at USF has opened.  I look at sports very differently.  It's entertainment to me.  I want to win every game, but the game day experience and time with family and friends means much more to me than a win or loss.   Go and have fun today. 

Go Bulls!

I'm working on that approach each year BA...slow progress.  I once got so upset, that my wife said, "Why are you so invested?  The players & coaches have a lot more on the line, and seem way too upset for a guy just watching his school".  So, she had a point, and I'm trying to keep that perspective.

Looking forward to watching the FAMU game, and then attending the FSU game.  It's been a LONG off season, and we have some setback going us (JUCOs who didn't make it, injuries & suspensions and a huge question mark at QB...but we're PLAYING in 7 1/2 hours!

Off to get some chores done so I can enjoy my fantasy football draft at 6, and our Bulls at 7.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Hahahahaha, not at all Grouper. I'm a huge fan and I'm just thankful for my time and all the doors my education at USF has opened. I look at sports very differently. It's entertainment to me. I want to win every game, but the game day experience and time with family and friends means much more to me than a win or loss. Go and have fun today.

Go Bulls!

****, nice post Kid!

Jup,

Trust me, my wife gets to endure the brunt my frustrations as well.  If you get the chance try to make it to the Navy game take it.  Annapolis is a great town and the game day experience at Navy is stellar.  We'll be attending a wedding in Pittsburgh so we won't make this one.  We'll be at Maryland. College Park also has a good game day experience. I had every intention to make it to Tallahassee this year, but I had an issue that will not allow me too.  I'll be parked in front of the television for that one.

Safe travels and Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

Go Bulls!  I'll be there in my game day colors to cheer you on! Section 124, baby!

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Go Bulls!

I'm working on that approach each year BA...slow progress.  I once got so upset, that my wife said, "Why are you so invested?  The players & coaches have a lot more on the line, and seem way too upset for a guy just watching his school".  So, she had a point, and I'm trying to keep that perspective.

Looking forward to watching the FAMU game, and then attending the FSU game.  It's been a LONG off season, and we have some setback going us (JUCOs who didn't make it, injuries & suspensions and a huge question mark at QB...but we're PLAYING in 7 1/2 hours!

Off to get some chores done so I can enjoy my fantasy football draft at 6, and our Bulls at 7.

GO BULLS!

Jup,

Are you going to be in town for the game?  If so, look for me in 6D. 

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Go Bulls!

Great point - hopefully we all look at sports that way. Go Bulls!