• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Practice 8/10 (Afternoon)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Done for the day... Ended at 5:40

Only got a chance to see Bench for a few plays. Several times off target and one pick six

Weather? They are allowed so little practice time anymore it's really surprising they would break early.

I was wondering about that too.  I'm wondering if they have a play count and the guys got there quickly... or whether they'd already planned this because it was the first day hitting.  

Also like others have said, it seems like the defensive coaches are royally pissed at every play that doesn't end in a turnover.

I didn't comment on that from the day I was there, but it definitely stood out. He is riding them on every play. I love it.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

Done for the day... Ended at 5:40

Only got a chance to see Bench for a few plays. Several times off target and one pick six

Weather? They are allowed so little practice time anymore it's really surprising they would break early.

I was wondering about that too.  I'm wondering if they have a play count and the guys got there quickly... or whether they'd already planned this because it was the first day hitting.  

Also like others have said, it seems like the defensive coaches are royally pissed at every play that doesn't end in a turnover.

I didn't comment on that from the day I was there, but it definitely stood out. He is riding them on every play. I love it.

I like that we have formations where Mack and Johnson are in the backfield together.  That Flowers throw to Adams had them in there.  I think that's part of the triple option package they put in.  I'm getting excited about this season.  Tough hard nose Defense that play fast and coaches bringing out the mean in them... wide open offense with a ton of speed and talent and the best backfield in the conference.  I think Flowers will give us enough play with that defense... this team is going bowling.  This defense is not going to fold like it did in the previous 4 years.  I feel like these guys might have legit juice.  #BullSharks smell that blood in the H2O

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Knight's report: http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/scrimmage-reveals-no-qb-separation/2240791

Don't love it - reads like the same exact stuff from the past two preseasons.

Edited by WWMJD

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i am at my desk 441am working on my opening statement

yet  reading this stuff i feel like i am in tampa

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

yet reading this stuff i feel like i am in tampa

Well, don't work too hard.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

yet  reading this stuff i feel like i am in tampa

Best of luck in court...  this is blog is the closest I'll get to Tampa until the 1st game.   I relate to your sentiments... though I was and will not be up at 4:41... hopefully never.  lol

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

yet reading this stuff i feel like i am in tampa

That's because your house is also bulls country, even at 4.41 in the morning. So slip on your usf bathrobe, keep writing, and play the fight song over your $1k headphones.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

If you need help, just post a copy. I'm sure people will be happy to make comments here. :lmao:

• Upvote 1