• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game Day Parking (Cash)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Triple B do you have an electronic version of the new parking map?  If you do can you send it to me?  Thx

Doing this from phone so hopefully link works ...

http://www.mybullsclub.com/donor-priority/documents/rjs-parking-final.pdf

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309
  • Days Won:  0

Awesome....it worked.  That helps a ton.  I will look to go to Lot 7P at this point unless I can find a private lot.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

Lot 1 is a cash lot and if you are there when it opens you'd have no problem with 30 cars.  As for price, pretty sure we were charged $15/game.  Not sure where others are getting the $20 from.

Lot 1 is a cash lot and if you are there when it opens you'd have no problem with 30 cars.  As for price, pretty sure we were charged $15/game.  Not sure where others are getting the $20 from.

I think $20 was thrown out there as a worst case scenario in case the TSA raised prices ... and leaving Lot 1, is there southbound access easily available? He said most of them would be staying at the beaches and I didn't know the routing away from the lots on the northside, other than 3, which kicks us out northbound on DM with no southbound opportunity.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

I think $20 was thrown out there as a worst case scenario in case the TSA raised prices ... and leaving Lot 1, is there southbound access easily available? He said most of them would be staying at the beaches and I didn't know the routing away from the lots on the northside, other than 3, which kicks us out northbound on DM with no southbound opportunity.

Was gone for 2 1/2 weeks, read things quickly and missed about the need for Southbound access.  We already paid the $15 with the season ticket purchase so don't see how they raise it.

Was gone for 2 1/2 weeks, read things quickly and missed about the need for Southbound access.  We already paid the $15 with the season ticket purchase so don't see how they raise it.

Talking about TSA and the game day cash parking price ...

Thanks all for the help...BTW, I have some extra tix for $30 each in Section 229.  That includes a tailgate.

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Thanks all for the help...BTW, I have some extra tix for $30 each in Section 229.  That includes a tailgate.

Which game is this for Texan?

Mark's a Cuse fan ...

• Upvote 1

Mark's a Cuse fan ...

You make that sound like it is a bad thing.  :lmao:

Actually I'll be adopting USF as my secondary team...after I move to Gulfport.   We will have some USF fans at the tailgate...so you won't be alone.