• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game Day Parking (Cash)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

I had a lot lined up on Woodlawn but the lot is under contract and the new owner isn't going to park cars.  The lot off Heiter sounds like the same block I was going to park in.  Unfortunately when planning a tailgate you gotta have the lot prearranged or you'll have a disaster.  Looks like I'll head to Lot 9 if I can't find something better.  I gotta get this squared away in a few days before I send out the invoices.

Across the street it appears HCC is available too.  Is that parking in the paved lots or do they put you on the lawn?  Also, just ports-potties or do you have access to indoor bathrooms? 

Thanks in advance....TM

According to the info we got with the season tix info, Lot 9 is overflow parking only now and assume y'all will get there in plenty of time. For the South side of the stadium on property, you've got 7P and 8. Not sure of traffic flow coming out of 7P but coming out of 8 will definitely be heading South. I don't think cash pricing has come out yet for this season but most it should be would be $20.

Why not Lot 4?  At five hours before kickoff there's plenty of room, right next to the official Bulls tailgate and very short walk to the gate.

That was all before last season though.  With some health issues I didn't make any games last season so I'm not sure that all holds true.

The official Bulls tailgate is on the south side of the stadium .... always has been.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309
  • Days Won:  0

Why not Lot 4?  At five hours before kickoff there's plenty of room, right next to the official Bulls tailgate and very short walk to the gate.

That was all before last season though.  With some health issues I didn't make any games last season so I'm not sure that all holds true.

The official Bulls tailgate is on the south side of the stadium .... always has been.

IIRC Lot 4 has some big tailgate...is it the student one?

I had a lot lined up on Woodlawn but the lot is under contract and the new owner isn't going to park cars.  The lot off Heiter sounds like the same block I was going to park in.  Unfortunately when planning a tailgate you gotta have the lot prearranged or you'll have a disaster.  Looks like I'll head to Lot 9 if I can't find something better.  I gotta get this squared away in a few days before I send out the invoices.

Across the street it appears HCC is available too.  Is that parking in the paved lots or do they put you on the lawn?  Also, just ports-potties or do you have access to indoor bathrooms? 

Thanks in advance....TM

According to the info we got with the season tix info, Lot 9 is overflow parking only now and assume y'all will get there in plenty of time. For the South side of the stadium on property, you've got 7P and 8. Not sure of traffic flow coming out of 7P but coming out of 8 will definitely be heading South. I don't think cash pricing has come out yet for this season but most it should be would be $20.

I see Lot 7 on the map...what is Lot 7P?  Is that the permit area of 7?  As I remembered they had Lot 7 sectioned between permit and open parking in '06.

Stupid to raise parking 33% in one year for a team struggling.

Yeah, that's the student parking lot and there is a cash parking just north of it but the southside is the best place for you if you're heading back across the bay ...

Thanks in advance....TM

I see Lot 7 on the map...what is Lot 7P?  Is that the permit area of 7?  As I remembered they had Lot 7 sectioned between permit and open parking in '06.

Stupid to raise parking 33% in one year for a team struggling.

7P is right where 7 is. They just divided it into 7P for public parking and 7M, small section closer to stadium, for media for our games ... and don't know for sure if parking will be raised but wouldn't be surprised ... USF doesn't control that parking.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

There is a big semi-private USF tailgate area between Lot 4 and the stadium...always has been.  I'm not sure who it is then, never attended because we do our own tailgating.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Yeah, that's the student parking lot and there is a cash parking just north of it but the southside is the best place for you if you're heading back across the bay ...

I've always parked in lot 4 right up to the southernmost edge as defined in the picture above and paid cash.  If that is student parking it's shared with the public.

• Upvote 1

I've always parked in lot 4 right up to the southernmost edge as defined in the picture above and paid cash.  If that is student parking it's shared with the public.

I think last year they started using that lot for students, giving them discount parking/free for some. On the parking map that came with the season tix renewal, it's designated Student Parking.

Triple B do you have an electronic version of the new parking map?  If you do can you send it to me?  Thx

Also, if anyone has an email or phone number of a private lot that could handle 30 cars...I'd appreciate it if you shared it with me.