• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF at FSU - Football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Booked our bus trip today as well. When u do the math, its a no brainer,  No need to burn gas, put miles on the car, get  hotel, risk getting a DUI or having ur car vandalized.    

You sit back, enjoy a few beverages , relax and get to and from the game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Booked our bus trip today as well. When u do the math, its a no brainer,  No need to burn gas, put miles on the car, get  hotel, risk getting a DUI or having ur car vandalized.    

You sit back, enjoy a few beverages , relax and get to and from the game.

If the game is at 11am what time does the bus leave? Like 3am?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Was told bus should leave around 6am, arriving in Tally at 10 am.  Bus will leave One hour after the game ends (regardless if game is close or not, they wont leave early , until everyone is on the bus for the ride back).  Takes about 4 hours to get there.

Was also told that more info will come as the game approaches.

Edited by Dhambuc

hmm, I am interested but afraid that with game day traffic they may not make it in 4 hours especially if they are stopping once each way as advertised.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

hmm, I am interested but afraid that with game day traffic they may not make it in 4 hours especially if they are stopping once each way as advertised.

It will be fine.  If they are arriving 2 hours before kick you have nothing to worry about.  The interstate doesn't get backed up on gameday in Tallahassee like it does in Gainesville.  

It will be fine.  If they are arriving 2 hours before kick you have nothing to worry about.  The interstate doesn't get backed up on gameday in Tallahassee like it does in Gainesville.  

game is at 11am not noon.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

game is at 11am not noon.

still ... 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Just bought my tix to FSU via StubHub, at a better price than thru FSU.  Would have preferred to get them via USF, but seems that doesn't matter (except sitting with other Bulls).

I purposely bought in the USF area close to where I was last time, so hopefully we're surrounded by green.  I'm in Section 221, and there's 2 tix left at $37, if anyone wants end zone seats, in the middle.  Not sure if the goal posts obstruct much, but I don't think it'll be an issue.

11:30 AM kick off...even tho' the odds are against us, I hope we bring the green & show that we're behind the program.

http://www.stubhub.com/florida-state-seminoles-football-tickets-florida-state-vs-usf-9-12-2015/event/9231443/?gcid=C12289x461&keyword=ESPN+Florida+State+Seminoles+20150912

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

Check out SeatGeek on your phone if you have the app. Third party that uses all third party markets(selling tickets) and rates the seats based on price, location, and face-value with a view of seat locations.

Not for just sporting events either.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I may do the bus trip...