• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Robert Davis falling in love with USF, waiting to be loved back

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  182
  • Days Won:  2

Davis rec'd an offer from Cinci today...

Would be a nice replacement for Isaiah Pead.

I really like this RB Collier that USF is trying to pull away from Miami, but if Robert Davis would be easily wooed away from Cincy just by offering him, I think USF should do it. That's just me.

We are still in it for some very good RBs including Collins and DJ Reid. I like Davis a lot, but he isn't in the same class as some of these other guys that we are interested in. Taking Davis now may turn off some of the better backs, and we really only have room for 2 this class (with JoJo Kemp being already committed).

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

I really like this RB Collier that USF is trying to pull away from Miami, but if Robert Davis would be easily wooed away from Cincy just by offering him, I think USF should do it. That's just me.

We are still in it for some very good RBs including Collins and DJ Reid. I like Davis a lot, but he isn't in the same class as some of these other guys that we are interested in. Taking Davis now may turn off some of the better backs, and we really only have room for 2 this class (with JoJo Kemp being already committed).

I'd create room for a third, if that third is the fastest 11th grader in the country...

I see what you're saying though, you don't want to turn off that Collier guy. I don't particularly care for Reid.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I'd create room for a third, if that third is the fastest 11th grader in the country...

I see what you're saying though, you don't want to turn off that Collier guy. I don't particularly care for Reid.

umm, Collins, is his name. Might be better if we call him that if we want to recruit him. :rolleyes:

Collier, Collins, easy mistake. I think you overestimate the role of a message board in this recruiting stuff.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Collier, Collins, easy mistake. I think you overestimate the role of a message board in this recruiting stuff.

+1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

+1

Well when you read direct references to " USF fans on message boards are worried their rivals have invaded the Bulls’ biggest recruiting grounds" in the Tampa Bay Times. I must respectfully disagree. Everyone, their dog and even the neighbor's dog reads this Blog. I knew you just were missing the "n" and "s" keys on your keyboard, but I thought we should give the young gentleman his due by printing his name right. Mr. Collins, I am sure, will appreciate it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

+1

Well when you read direct references to " USF fans on message boards are worried their rivals have invaded the Bulls’ biggest recruiting grounds" in the Tampa Bay Times. I must respectfully disagree. Everyone, their dog and even the neighbor's dog reads this Blog. I knew you just were missing the "n" and "s" keys on your keyboard, but I thought we should give the young gentleman his due by printing his name right. Mr. Collins, I am sure, will appreciate it.

Did they really say this area is our "biggest recruiting grounds"?? I thought the article was kind of useless but if it said that it makes it useless AND funny ...

No offense to whoever wrote it but when an article leads in with "USF fans on message boards are worried..." then that article is fit for being shredded and put at the bottom of my chinchilla cage.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

No offense to whoever wrote it but when an article leads in with "USF fans on message boards are worried..." then that article is fit for being shredded and put at the bottom of my chinchilla cage.

More to the point, what are doing reading it on PAPER in the first place? LOL

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

More to the point, what are doing reading it on PAPER in the first place? LOL

he has to have something for his chinchilla to poop on :D