• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Malik Davis, RB 2017

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Yea he's already set up an official visit with a 5* UF DE commit as well. Seems Willie will go after some of his guys at USF but it also seems he's going hard after guys that turned him down strictly because we are not a P5 school. I think Davis fits that Bill and Esckridge definitely dwcommits because we were big time enough(his too 9 after dropping us was telling).

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

Yea he's already set up an official visit with a 5* UF DE commit as well. Seems Willie will go after some of his guys at USF but it also seems he's going hard after guys that turned him down strictly because we are not a P5 school. I think Davis fits that Bill and Esckridge definitely dwcommits because we were big time enough(his too 9 after dropping us was telling).

Esckridge decommitted a while back. He was only committed for a couple weeks.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

13 minutes ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

Esckridge decommitted a while back. He was only committed for a couple weeks.

I'm well aware and although he said we were still in it at the time it felt like he thought he was too big for USF which was reaffirmed when he released his top 9 a couple months later. My post was I guess to point out aside from the Judsons and his friends I don't think CWT is taking too many of our guys. He seems like he's the guy who came back to the 10 year reunion rich and know he's trying to hookup with all the girls that turned him down in HS because he wasn't good enough.

Edited by 206BULL

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Willie better not make the same mistake as Strong did his first year by trying to pull a bunch of guys from Florida which will result in him ignoring their natural base in California and the west.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

On December 9, 2016 at 11:22 AM, 206BULL said:

I'm well aware and although he said we were still in it at the time it felt like he thought he was too big for USF which was reaffirmed when he released his top 9 a couple months later. My post was I guess to point out aside from the Judsons and his friends I don't think CWT is taking too many of our guys. He seems like he's the guy who came back to the 10 year reunion rich and know he's trying to hookup with all the girls that turned him down in HS because he wasn't good enough.

Why else would anyone go to their 10 year reunion?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Why else would anyone go to their 10 year reunion?

Can confirm; am not rich -- did not go to reunion.

• Upvote 1