RandyGator

Football Tickets mailout

85 posts in this topic

I just talked with the ticket office and they expect to mail out the ticket and parking passes on 8/11.

This is the day when I start to get really excited!

There's not much prettier than a fat stack of season tickets when they arrive in the mail.

Here's a sneak peek.  Nothing too exciting.  Nothing drawn by a 5 year old either though I guess...

IMG_20150805_234824_zpsdmdf7gw2.jpg

Looks like I'll be spending next week camped out by my mailbox  :04-rock:

Did anybody refer season tix to anybody? I did and I'm supposed to get a game used jersey because of it. Is that supposed to come with the tix this year?

Did anybody refer season tix to anybody? I did and I'm supposed to get a game used jersey because of it. Is that supposed to come with the tix this year?

I think the first batch of Eveld jerseys went out with the first batch of season tickets. 

I think the first batch of Eveld jerseys went out with the first batch of season tickets. 

I literally laughed out loud ..... but that question is probably better directed at his rep,

Fantastically well played. Bravo Sir.

New doormat?