• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For Those Without ESPN 3 or WatchESPN Access

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

How do you watch CBS Network without having to resort to a website that could potentially download malware onto a PC?
Easy :D

https://adblockplus.org/

https://www.avast.com/en-us/index

Only 12 games a year and many of us plan our lives around each and every game. No way in hell I would watch any game on some ham Internet site. Regardless of price I am going HD TV next to a comfortable leather recliner.

First off, if it ain't 13, Imma gonna be mighty pissed!

Secondly. If'n y'all didn't live so far out inna sticks, you could go inta Boston for a watch party. :D We have some great watch parties here in DC.

Good point. I went to a watch party in Boston about 7 years ago and it was great. Since then I have never seen one posted or organized. Thought about doing this myself through the alumni association but time (and perhaps a little laziness) is always an issue.

Our DC location is a short subway ride from anywhere. Very convenient location.

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386
  • Days Won:  0

An update to my Sling TV impressions. It works really well via Kindle Fire TV and on mobile devices. However, on my PC the sound and picture often get out of sync. I have to exit out of the application and reload it. 

It's also available on Xbox One, which I do not have. So I don't know how well it works on there.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I'm using it on my iPad, Roku and Windows 7 PC with no issues. If you are having PC issues, update Flash. If you use Chrome, Flash is built in and it auto updates when opened. Also close all other programs. And the PQ is pretty much the same as Dish. 

I have the latest version of Flash installed on my PC. No matter what I do the audio ends up getting behind by a few seconds. I don't have this issue on my Macbook air. Not sure what the issue is. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I'm doing something slightly different. I've got the basic slingTV account, but only so I can have access to WatchESPN. I'm using USTVNow as my main provider. The subscription I have allows 3 rokus to use the same account and it has unlimited DVR capabilities. It also gives me access to the main broadcast networks, ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC.  

I have the latest version of Flash installed on my PC. No matter what I do the audio ends up getting behind by a few seconds. I don't have this issue on my Macbook air. Not sure what the issue is. 

You've tried this on different browsers?

On the PC it has an application of its own.

I can't duplicate the fail, running it on multiple PCs. Have you checked to make sure your video and audio drivers are up to date?

I can't duplicate the fail, running it on multiple PCs. Have you checked to make sure your video and audio drivers are up to date?

Sling indicates it uses Chrome as their web interface. Though it should not matter, see if you have the latest version of Chrome on your PC.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I'm doing something slightly different. I've got the basic slingTV account, but only so I can have access to WatchESPN. I'm using USTVNow as my main provider. The subscription I have allows 3 rokus to use the same account and it has unlimited DVR capabilities. It also gives me access to the main broadcast networks, ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC.  

I use an OTA for locals. Plus there are apps and Hulu Plus for recent run TV shows. And isn't USTVNow only for those living outside the US? From their homepage

TV for U.S. Military Service Members and Americans Abroad. Watch and record U.S. TV shows & movies over the Internet with no commitments, cancel online anytime