• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Zach Benjamin off the USF Roster?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

What exactly has he ever done for us in regards to that last post? No hard feelings but doesn't seem like a loss to me.

Interesting quote he has though.

He was a really good guy. There's more to football than stats. This is a disappointing loss.
Lol not really. Who's Zach Benjamin?
WR from Tampa Catholic. Worked hard, great student, well liked in the program. Set a good example for other receivers.
I know who he is. My point is he has played 0 snaps for our team, so it's not really a disappointing loss like you said.

I wonder why a rhetorical question was answered seriously in the first place?

It's called sarcasm.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

According to CWT, Benjamin decided to quit FB and just stay in school as a student.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I know who he is. My point is he has played 0 snaps for our team, so it's not really a disappointing loss like you said.

And, like I said, it's more about on the field success. Not sure why you don't get that.

You think the only important players are the starters and studs? From what I know, a few of the guys are disappointed he's leaving. He was young and had potential to continue to be a good example, mentor to younger guys, and get more playing time in the future. You completely disregarding his status as a USF athelte, simply because he couldn't get playing time as a freshman is pretty ignorant.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

And, like I said, it's more about on the field success. Not sure why you don't get that.

You think the only important players are the starters and studs? From what I know, a few of the guys are disappointed he's leaving. He was young and had potential to continue to be a good example, mentor to younger guys, and get more playing time in the future. You completely disregarding his status as a USF athelte, simply because he couldn't get playing time as a freshman is pretty ignorant.

Seemed like he had the talent to see the field at some point, he definitely had the size. Watched him run routes a few times, he was very fluid. Shame he left, especially now that we have more WRs on the field than before...