• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Telly Lockette Under Armour Personal Coaching jacket 2XL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

Hey guys I came accross Telly lockettes coaching jacket it has his initials in the inside on the under armour logo. It is not a jacket that is for sale it is only issued to coaches. It is the same as the one willie taggart is wearing in this picture except the green is white instead. It is and AMAZING jacket to wear and if it was my size I would DEFINITElY keep it as it is the nicest piece of usf gear I've seen. I'm going to offer it to you guys here before I throw it up on ebay to see if anyone is interested. I've attached pictures so you can see that it is the official one, you can even see "TL" where for lockettes initials on the under armour tag. Anyway would love for this to go to a fellow bulls fan here in Tampa!

PS admins I tried to post this in the gear forum category but I couldn't!

Here is willie wearing the same one except in green!

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjj

Edited by BULLZ

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

That is pretty cool and very nice of you to offer it up here first, before ebay.

I would be all over it, if I were a little bigger...maybe I could grow into it in a couple more months.  :)

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

How much are you looking to get for it?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Hey guys I came accross Telly lockettes coaching jacket it has his initials in the inside on the under armour logo. It is not a jacket that is for sale it is only issued to coaches. It is the same as the one willie taggart is wearing in this picture except the green is white instead. It is and AMAZING jacket to wear and if it was my size I would DEFINITElY keep it as it is the nicest piece of usf gear I've seen. I'm going to offer it to you guys here before I throw it up on ebay to see if anyone is interested. I've attached pictures so you can see that it is the official one, you can even see "TL" where for lockettes initials on the under armour tag. Anyway would love for this to go to a fellow bulls fan here in Tampa!

PS admins I tried to post this in the gear forum category but I couldn't!

I need to start scouring Salvation Army when these coaches get move/get fired lol, looks like a money maker. 

Edited by Hem

Thanks Brad ya I honestly love it I wish it fit me too. Dang Telly lockette had to be a 2xl. But ya it is awesome.

TExpress I am not sure where to value it since something like this isn't something you can normally buy at the store. Am just taking offers so if you would like to make an offer or more pictures just pm me.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Thanks Brad ya I honestly love it I wish it fit me too. Dang Telly lockette had to be a 2xl. But ya it is awesome.

TExpress I am not sure where to value it since something like this isn't something you can normally buy at the store. Am just taking offers so if you would like to make an offer or more pictures just pm me.

I, like Brad, appreciate you offering it up here before ebay, but you should have a price in mind.  I don't think we want to turn this site into an auction house.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Apis I get what you're saying. I am not sure where to price yet it so that's why I left it out and just asked for PMs so it wouldn't be an auction. What do you think is a fair price?

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

The closest thing to it that I could find was $75 new at D i c k's sporting goods