• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tix Renewal?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,730
  • Days Won:  425

Picked my seats today! 234 Row P 1 & 2 Go Bulls! First time I've had football season tickets in my name. Thanks mechanicalbull for letting me be part of your group these past years! Go BULLS! Now I hope I get a good parking spot. (3 is not a good parking spot) I'll take 6d please! 

Good parking spots are relative. 3 is a great parking spot for us ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

How much are season parking passes?

$15/game. $90 this year.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Geez that was a fast reply!

Luck of the draw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

Picked my seats today! 234 Row P 1 & 2 Go Bulls! First time I've had football season tickets in my name. Thanks mechanicalbull for letting me be part of your group these past years! Go BULLS! Now I hope I get a good parking spot. (3 is not a good parking spot) I'll take 6d please! 

We've been in 3 for 4 years or so. Requested 6D this year to be closer to the Bulls Club Tailgate tent in case we do some of those this year.  Lot 3 was always good for getting out of games since they push us north on Dale Mabry.  If we get 6 we'll probably have to head south on Himes?  Wrong direction but we'll figure it out.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.wfla.com/story/28933294/usf-alum-stops-donations-over-ticket-pricing-flap

My seats also doubled in price. Just seems absolutely absurd to raise anyone's prices after what has happened the last 4-5 seasons. I understand some of it. (Just throwing a number out there) People grandfathered in paying $1,000 for what is now probably face value of $5,000+ had to change. But there's just no way my seats are worth double what I paid last year. I will have season tickets because I love USF and I'm a sucker, but I certainly don't like it at all. Are the tickets going to double again if we squeak out 6 wins in the AAC to go to a bowl? Interested to see the turnout in attendance this year. 

• Downvote 2

We've been in 3 for 4 years or so. Requested 6D this year to be closer to the Bulls Club Tailgate tent in case we do some of those this year.  Lot 3 was always good for getting out of games since they push us north on Dale Mabry.  If we get 6 we'll probably have to head south on Himes?  Wrong direction but we'll figure it out.

It's been a long while since we were in 6D but if I remember correctly, you have to go south on Himes but I believe you can cut over thru the neighborhood towards MacDill/Habana ... if they still allow that.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

$15/game. $90 this year.

Don't like the "new rule" that only allows you to purchase 1 parking pass even though I'm purchasing 4 seats.  Have purchased 2 parking passes, heck even 3 a few years since day 1.  With the "new rule" I could purchase 2 parking pass but I'd have to contribute an additional $400 to the athletic fund, which would make the additional parking pass a $490 pass.....unlike Flowers, "I'll pass". 

Would be interesting to see all the facts of those cases rather than just one side .... and the WFLA guy, Andrews, is an assclown with the way he ends the video, talking about how UF and FSU boosters get more for their money than USF boosters do. Unless he was talking about more on the field, he's full of crap. There's no way a UF booster gets a better deal than $650/ticket for 50 yard line seat and Club access equivalent.

• Upvote 1