• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tix Renewal?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Account reps are going to be busy little bees in the coming weeks with the relocates, adds and then the newbies that will hopefully take advantage of the new system ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you all for the info. I got my notice late last night. Lewis and his group must be working very hard to meet everyone's wishes and expectations. Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

Added 4 seats. Giving me 12. Seats open all around me in 111. Come join me!!!

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

We just moved over in the same section, 236, last 2 rows but right at mid field now.  Not a big change, just about 12 seats or so.  Could have moved over to the home side but would have been a row lower and on the 40.  Where we are keeps us dry and gives us shade for the noon and 1:00 games.  Only the 3:30 games are an issue with the sun.  And that is why God created the Club.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

We just moved over in the same section, 236, last 2 rows but right at mid field now.  Not a big change, just about 12 seats or so.  Could have moved over to the home side but would have been a row lower and on the 40.  Where we are keeps us dry and gives us shade for the noon and 1:00 games.  Only the 3:30 games are an issue with the sun.  And that is why God created the Club.

There is no overestimating the value of that. We're on the West side, up high about the 10 yard line and there's no question we could get better seats down lower and closer to the 50 but we'd have a mutiny on our hands if we tried to move.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

maybe if you took a shower once in a while...

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

maybe if you took a shower once in a while...

If we win 6 games this year - you have a deal!

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

There is no overestimating the value of that. We're on the West side, up high about the 10 yard line and there's no question we could get better seats down lower and closer to the 50 but we'd have a mutiny on our hands if we tried to move.

This is the decision my fiance and I are having.  (I know I've mentioned this before on another thread)

We are currently in section 138

We love our seats.. right at the end of the row... right in front of the cheerleaders, next to the band... near the students.

And close to the game.. about 5 rows up

We are getting club access... So we are thinking of moving to at the green zones.

The heat can be unbearable at times (hence getting the club access) but we like being near the field

We've heard the West side is better... because you usually face away from the sun rather than to it

But we are thinking to sit in section 109 (closer to the band) or 112 since we do like being close to the field.

But wonder if going up a section (209,212) would be far worth it due to sun/rain protection.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

This is the decision my fiance and I are having.  (I know I've mentioned this before on another thread)

We are currently in section 138

We love our seats.. right at the end of the row... right in front of the cheerleaders, next to the band... near the students.

And close to the game.. about 5 rows up

We are getting club access... So we are thinking of moving to at the green zones.

The heat can be unbearable at times (hence getting the club access) but we like being near the field

We've heard the West side is better... because you usually face away from the sun rather than to it

But we are thinking to sit in section 109 (closer to the band) or 112 since we do like being close to the field.

But wonder if going up a section (209,212) would be far worth it due to sun/rain protection.

There are only about 6 - 8 rows that give you rain protection.  And if you have Club Access I guess it really doesn't matter as you can go in there to get out of the rain.  But we sat through the UConn downpour game in our seats.  Of course everyone around us had just moved up since the place was empty.  We actually had to move people from our seats so at least we are guaranteed to have them dry.  

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715

A have heard the Band will be seated in the student section this fall. Around section 148. Hope that helps making your choice easier. Check with Lewis to be sure.