• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats on what looks like a great class.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

And there will be more misses on 4/5 star QB's this year as well, what's your point? I can't believe I'm having to argue about not feeling good about a QB without having 1 major offer. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

And there will be more misses on 4/5 star QB's this year as well, what's your point? I can't believe I'm having to argue about not feeling good about a QB without having 1 major offer. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

did Grothe or Daniels have a major offer to play QB? have we ever landed a QB with a major offer to play QB?

what led you to believe we should be able to land one now after winning 9 games in 3 years?

Wake Forest signed a "4 star" QB whose offers were Wake, SMU, and UC Davis according to rivals.

Bowling Green's 3 star QB had offers from 3 MAC schools, N Dakota St and Southern Illinois . Our guy had a lot better offers than those 2.

Personally I'll take a guy that accounted for 43 TDs in his junior year playing against the top level of Ohio football.

Regardless of how tall he is or how many stars he got or what other offers he had.

BTW he got plenty of offers from top 50 passing offenses from last year. They must think highly of him.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^That's encouraging. That might even be enough for a lot of people on this board to want to immediately promote him to #1. I just hope he pans out for us.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

did Grothe or Daniels have a major offer to play QB? have we ever landed a QB with a major offer to play QB?

what led you to believe we should be able to land one now after winning 9 games in 3 years?

Wake Forest signed a "4 star" QB whose offers were Wake, SMU, and UC Davis according to rivals.

Bowling Green's 3 star QB had offers from 3 MAC schools, N Dakota St and Southern Illinois . Our guy had a lot better offers than those 2.

Personally I'll take a guy that accounted for 43 TDs in his junior year playing against the top level of Ohio football.

Regardless of how tall he is or how many stars he got or what other offers he had.

BTW he got plenty of offers from top 50 passing offenses from last year. They must think highly of him.

Daniels was rated as the 8th best dual-threat QB in the country (4 stars). And again, Grothe was what do you call it again? Oh yea, the exception, not the rule. I'm done arguing, gotta get home.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-B.J.-Daniels-58795

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Also, Daniels had an offer to play QB at Michigan so yes, he had a major offer.  

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

That's my point. The only highly rated QB to play QB for USF was BJ.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

That's my point. The only highly rated QB to play QB for USF was BJ.

That wasnt directed at you.  It was for CPR but I didn't feel like quoting