• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Signing Day Features Sun Dome Party

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Really dipping into the past there for a positive spin on the program

Will be interesting to hear the questions asked to Coach T by those attending. I won't be going this year :(

It's been my experience that the questions asked are generally softball. I've never heard anyone really go after the coaches or the AD.

Went last year when they had it at the Sun Dome, just not gonna make it this year. Eighteen years....hey...I think I'm eligible for retirement

at twenty. 

They let some of us ask our own questions on the first signing day that was at the LRS center, if they were to allow that again...I think there'd be at least 1 tough question asked by the alumni/season ticket holders. 

I for one would like to hear a for certain response on if we are going to the spread or not. Or some type of spread...or anything besides what we are running now...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

My question would be "Since you've been here for two years and the 2 starting QB's you've picked coming out of summer practice either were or should have been pulled after the 1st half of their first game, are you going to have a different thought process for selecting the starter for this year?"

2nd one would be, "What are you doing to shorten the process of getting plays called in?" since you want to go more uptempo.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

My question would be "Since you've been here for two years and the 2 starting QB's you've picked coming out of summer practice either were or should have been pulled after the 1st half of their first game, are you going to have a different thought process for selecting the starter for this year?"

2nd one would be, "What are you doing to shorten the process of getting plays called in?" since you want to go more uptempo.

Those are great questions

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

"We're definitely going to change things up this time. This year we're going to start the qb we feel performed the worst in camp and gives us the least chance to win ..... and please keep this under your hat. We don't want them sandbagging."

• Upvote 2

"We're definitely going to change things up this time. This year we're going to start the qb we feel performed the worst in camp and gives us the least chance to win ..... and please keep this under your hat. We don't want them sandbagging."

Maybe missing my point of him not being really great at judging.  Just because one kid played great at the Spring Game doesn't necessarily mean he's the better QB, but you would think it might be a hint that in game situations he'll be better.  If the kid that you replaced Floyd with was so much worse in practice, why not leave Floyd in there if you are so darn sure he's the guy.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,039
  • Days Won:  11

Wasn't there rumors of bench possibly leaving? Isn't he graduating in may?

Wasn't there rumors of bench possibly leaving? Isn't he graduating in may?

He'll be here for Spring Ball.  After that is still in the air.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

Maybe missing my point of him not being really great at judging.  Just because one kid played great at the Spring Game doesn't necessarily mean he's the better QB, but you would think it might be a hint that in game situations he'll be better.  If the kid that you replaced Floyd with was so much worse in practice, why not leave Floyd in there if you are so darn sure he's the guy.

I guess that was my point. Looked like you weren't really wanting to ask a question you expected a legit answer to, but rather just making a point.... So I guess all points have been covered and to continue this would be pointless.