• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'll leave this year.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  101
  • Days Won:  8

We have had some **** good seasons, especially since how young we are. Multiple coaches over multiple years, and we do nothing but ***** about our abilities to win. I can tell you from a first hand experience, battle your ass off, care ((win or lose) that we play our hearts out. At the end of the day it's what the kids and the fans have as a fan base. So love it all and get behind the back of whoever is here. Because one day we will be of prominence and the few who believed will be the only ones who understand that. Go Bulls and stop ******** about every little thing. Or man up and do something about it. End rant.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

Dude. I will have another one with you. Go Bulls! And yes, those of us fans who weathered the storm through these crap years will just enjoy it more when we are back! For now, enjoy thee easy parking.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Obviously different for the individuals who literally put blood, sweat, and tears into our program vs. fans. Fans that are ******** are doing so because they're passionate and want the program to succeed. Some of it may be over the top, but it's coming from the right place. I'd rather have fans ******** than shrugging their shoulders and not caring about the losing. I would think coaches and players would agree with that too. It's awfully tough to stay positive and upbeat after watching what has transpired over the last 4+ seasons considering where we all thought we were and thought we were heading...

With that being said, thank you for everything you did for our program (if you're really Grothe) if not, I look like a fool but whatever. Go Bulls!  :GoBulls:

Edited by USFbulls24

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

I'm a USF BULLS football fan.

Period !

Go BULLS !!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,338
  • Content Count:  21,346
  • Days Won:  10

Me too E.T. Just hard to watch this year and I know it will improve...

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,428
  • Days Won:  43

2014  sucked!! Hoping 2015 is better. I cant remember a year that was worse for USF as of late than 2014. Even the womens team got snubbed in 2014. To Hell with 2014!!!