• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

does Taggart believe in his players?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

If I'm the coach and I taught you everything I was supposed to, and you still don't execute, I'm calling you out. I did my job and you didn't do yours, it's only fair.

If you are a leader, you never blame your subordinates.  It's your responsibility to put them in a position to succeed.  That is the point of leadership.

Especially when you are a man and they are essentially teenagers.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I give my subordinates credit when we succeed and take the blame when we fail.  That is how leadership works.

The buck stops here.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I give my subordinates credit when we succeed and take the blame when we fail. That is how leadership works.

The buck stops here.

Absolutely

I give my subordinates credit when we succeed and take the blame when we fail. That is how leadership works.

The buck stops here.

Absolutely
When my team fails it's aall on me

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

Good coaches get the best out of their players. I don't feel like Willie gets the most out of what we have at all.

• Upvote 1

Good coaches get the best out of their players. I don't feel like Willie gets the most out of what we have at all.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

The only thing Taggart believes in is running the same plays and hoping to get lucky. First down- run the left, second down- run up the middle, third and 8- you know its going to be a 4 yard pass to Welch or someone else who has almost no catching ability.

He pulls players at the wrong time (white/flowers), he swapped starters with impunity as well. Maybe the only safe play is Mack, but maybe not. He was high on Johnson and then he was gone like a fart in the wind.

SPOT ON

The only thing Taggart believes in is running the same plays and hoping to get lucky. First down- run the left, second down- run up the middle, third and 8- you know its going to be a 4 yard pass to Welch or someone else who has almost no catching ability.

He pulls players at the wrong time (white/flowers), he swapped starters with impunity as well. Maybe the only safe play is Mack, but maybe not. He was high on Johnson and then he was gone like a fart in the wind.

SPOT ON
+1