• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who on the UAB roster is worth looking at?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

blah...negativity, negativity, negativity, we suck, negativity, woolard sucks, taggert sucks, holts sucks, Leavitt sucks, everyone sucks except the people who would rather go shopping than a football game. It's not my fault it must be someone else's, in fact it's everyones fault but mine. I'm important because I am negative and whine real loud. Everyone look at me! Look at me!

Wow, you are "The True Superfan".  Next home game, can I touch your cape?

superfan%20copy.jpg

Since I Googled for your picture but didn't find it, I put your Michigan brother-in-superfandom above.  I assume I'll see you at this years bowl game or at least the next home MBB game?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Ha, off field problems. That's the story all-right. Ask folks who have been around what the real story is. Long before his 'off field' problems, people were lobbying for his head on a platter because he hadn't won a national championship yet. Additionally he had rubbed the administration the wrong way mainly because he wasn't living up to the standard of a typical Genshaft lackey (He had be hired under Betty C's admin). It was his off-field problems that gave them the basis to 'fire' him.

• Upvote 1

I've never even been to Michigan. but I let your wife touch my cape last night.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  80
  • Days Won:  0

Ha, off field problems. That's the story all-right. Ask folks who have been around what the real story is. Long before his 'off field' problems, people were lobbying for his head on a platter because he hadn't won a national championship yet. Additionally he had rubbed the administration the wrong way mainly because he wasn't living up to the standard of a typical Genshaft lackey (He had be hired under Betty C's admin). It was his off-field problems that gave them the basis to 'fire' him.

Don't even know what this has to do with the topic of UAB anyways. I'm sure there are plenty of other threads that you can go whine on about this topic.

I love it when people come on to a thread, read the last post and think they know what they are talking about. Thanks!

• Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  80
  • Days Won:  0

I love it when people come on to a thread, read the last post and think they know what they are talking about. Thanks!

Care to elaborate?

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Check out this video.  I feel so bad for those players, coaches and fans.  UAT is at heart of what's wrong with college athletics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAvSuQEh6lI

Edited by El_Toro_86

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Sad day for college football

Edited by El_Toro_86

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

If we can get them to sell us Legion Field and move it down here will that shut up all of the OCS nuts on this board?

I've been to that crappy stadium before, we don't want it unless it's to use the scrap metal money we get for a down payment on a concrete stadium.  UCF might want to use some of the steel to bolster their bounce house though.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591

Sad. Feel for the kids the most, but I don't think the President had much of a say. Must've been hard for him to face the kids.

They should show this video to USF just to show how easily it could all be lost.