• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A former college quarterback known for his recruiting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  197
  • Days Won:  0

essentially has to develop a quarterback or land a stud this offseason to save his job.

At the beginning of this year we had quarterback questions, at the end of this year we still have quarterback questions.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Previous regime was also unable to land a decent QB. Our two best QB's came from the Jim's regime.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

essentially has to develop a quarterback or land a stud this offseason to save his job.

At the beginning of this year we had quarterback questions, at the end of this year we still have quarterback questions.

nothing has changed, nothing is apt to as long as Willie is here

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

The thing is that CWT brought in White who does have a great arm and all. He just does not have the team around him to support. The OL was terrible last season and at the beginning of this season. No QB could win hear with that terrible blocking, I give the OL a D this season. It was an F last season. 

The thing is that CWT brought in White who does have a great arm and all. He just does not have the team around him to support. The OL was terrible last season and at the beginning of this season. No QB could win hear with that terrible blocking, I give the OL a D this season. It was an F last season. 

who telegraphs his throws and overthrows receivers consistently.  What is is completion percentage in most games or should I ask how many games his completion percentage was >50%

who telegraphs his throws and overthrows receivers consistently.  What is is completion percentage in most games or should I ask how many games his completion percentage was >50%

That is on coaching. If the QB coach cant see that, than he needs to be fired. Sorry, but USF is wasting the talent in Mike White over things they can correct with the right coaching. 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

as a true sophomore.

the kid wasn't a college ready QB. unfortunately we didn't have a lot of other options. if Taggart was left with anybody worth a **** White wouldn't see the field until his redshirt junior year

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

That is on coaching. If the QB coach cant see that, than he needs to be fired. Sorry, but USF is wasting the talent in Mike White over things they can correct with the right coaching. 

he needs time for the coaches to develop him. most kids with his abilities don't see the field for their first 3 years.

he needs time for the coaches to develop him. most kids with his abilities don't see the field for their first 3 years.

what QB's has he bought in and who is coming?  Oh and starting Flowers, that was a wise move, he wasn't ready to play this year but Willie did anyway

what QB's has he bought in and who is coming?  Oh and starting Flowers, that was a wise move, he wasn't ready to play this year but Willie did anyway

It just proves to you how bad a shape that Holtz left USF with regards to QB position.