• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

98.7 the Fan and USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

And just because you are the official station doesn't mean you have to talk about us all the time. Where in the show's contracts does it say they have to talk about USF because they are the official station? All it means is that the station broadcasts our games.

Really?  did I say all they have to talk about?  and this was BOTH ways.  USF made, by all accounts this week, a major story and broke it on a competitor station.  uncool on our part.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,025
  • Days Won:  38

I miss Dingman. Booooo

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

Fan Interference talks enough about USF with that they can. Basketball season picking up should equate to more conversation, since Jim covers the team. If they aren't very productive in some sense, I'm sure they'll avoid talking about them. but new coach, higher energy, should generate more conversation.

The Lightning should garner more attention since they've been playing so well. 

While you can't blame the station for avoiding a bad situation, you can blame people like booger for being a **** twat all the time. 

One of the reasons I listen to the station in the morning is because those two shows are hardly sports talk. Sports is some sort of medium for them to be goofballs, which makes the day go by faster. and  I really enjoy Jim Rome. So there's that.