• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Frustrated-Bull Question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

I wear USF gear to represent all the university. From the soccer teams to the football teams to the baseball team to the softball team to the volley ball team to the SunDolls to the cheerleaders to the basketball teams to the campus to the SunDome to the future OCS to the USF fans. Will continue to show USF support cause we have a lot of things going good for the school.  Sure the revenue sports are down, but they will be back. Better to be there before they get better again than to jump on that bandwagon. Once a USF fan, always a USF fan. No way do I even consider putting another school or team up near USF. It is just not who I am. USF family are brothers and sisters to the end. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  0

"Ugh...we're terrible" I'll elaborate if the inquiring party is interested.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  26

I live in NOLA. The only conversation that comes up about USF is from a tourist shocked to see a fellow bull, but sports aren't ever mentioned. I don't even think LS-Pew fans know about USF's existence. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I live in NOLA. The only conversation that comes up about USF is from a tourist shocked to see a fellow bull, but sports aren't ever mentioned. I don't even think LS-Pew fans know about USF's existence. 

How's the watch party situation in NOLA?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  26

Never heard of one here. But out of curiosity I googled it and voila! http://usfalumni.org/s/861/social.aspx?pgid=2326#Louisiana

Although I do wish it was more in town..

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Never heard of one here. But out of curiosity I googled it and voila! http://usfalumni.org/s/861/social.aspx?pgid=2326#Louisiana

Although I do wish it was more in town..

Looks easy to get to, right on the causeway and I-10 with lots of parking. But Mellow Mushroom? Laid back pizza? For a watch party? How ya gonna get LOUD in a place like that?

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

I live in New Jersey right outside of Rutgers. I drive by High Point Solutions Stadium, the on campus home of Rutgers football, every day because it is on my way to work. 

Being a 14 year graduate of USF and a NJ resident it is amazing to see how Rutgers has developed over the years. When I moved to New Jersey 14 years ago attending a Rutgers games was easy, just show up the day of the game buy a cheap ticket and sit where ever you like. More than likely Rutgers was going to lose but it was fun to watch the opposing Big East team; Miami, Virgina Tech.

Fast forward years later; there is not a shop in downtown New Brunswick that does not have the "R" displayed on the front window, while driving one cannot help but notice the number of cars with the "R" placed on the back windows or bumper, and during game day there is a sea of red in the newly expanded stadium.

I believe USF can achieve the level of excitement.

Just think there was a time when USF beat TCU and Baylor chose not to play USF.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I don't volunteer any opinions on the team, but if I'm asked I'm going to be honest about it.

I do too, but there are several ways to say the same thing.  BTW, this is not directly pointed at you.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

I live in New Jersey right outside of Rutgers. I drive by High Point Solutions Stadium, the on campus home of Rutgers football, every day because it is on my way to work. 

Being a 14 year graduate of USF and a NJ resident it is amazing to see how Rutgers has developed over the years. When I moved to New Jersey 14 years ago attending a Rutgers games was easy, just show up the day of the game buy a cheap ticket and sit where ever you like. More than likely Rutgers was going to lose but it was fun to watch the opposing Big East team; Miami, Virgina Tech.

Fast forward years later; there is not a shop in downtown New Brunswick that does not have the "R" displayed on the front window, while driving one cannot help but notice the number of cars with the "R" placed on the back windows or bumper, and during game day there is a sea of red in the newly expanded stadium.

I believe USF can achieve the level of excitement.

Just think there was a time when USF beat TCU and Baylor chose not to play USF.

New Brunswick is a prototypical college town that apparently needed more than the school's presence to act like one. Must have been waiting for Rutgers to give it the tiniest reason to crank up the college town atmosphere ... and they finally did by stringing together more than a couple of good years, with bowl appearances ... and just a note, the Gap Toothed Wonder didn't have a winning season until his 5th year there.