• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF should be an easy job...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

in 2014

to build a top 25 team you need a good qb-----we don't have it

it remains to be seen of flowers is the man but if we don't find a qb to play next year usf will not have success in 2015

a stout defense

adequate special teams

and a running game

I believe we have a running game now

I said for years we need to bring more juco players in here and have been shouted down

so many years I have heard how bad and young we are but yet we don't bring in upperclassmen

we don't have a complete running game now. we have a very good running back that can take it the distance. we have an offensive line that dominated a 1-aa team and got manhandled by the 2 BCS programs we played.

I doubt anyone shouted you down. leavitt went the JUCO route plenty and was quite successful doing it just as Snyder has been at kansas state. Jamie Byrd is a JUCO.

are we sure that the RB is as good as he looked vs a bad 1AA team as well?

you don't know how good or bad a team is in the 3rd week of the season. that can only be determined at the end of the season. unless of course you're one of those that think the name on the front of the jersey determines the quality of the team.

he certainly looks like he has breakaway speed and anybody who sets a single game record in his first ever game must have some talent. he had some big bcs programs come after him. if he gets adequate blocking, I think he could prove to be a top 10 back for Taggart just like Rainey and Andrews were.

Edited by Bull94