• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I Saw (Former Bull) During NFL Preseason 2014 Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Doesn't look like BJ played. Real shame he's not even being given a shot to compete. I'd take him over Pryor in a heartbeat.

I was disappointed to not see him play, but the optimist in me wants to believe it's because they're trying to evaluate Pryor to see if they're going to keep him. They know what they have with BJ

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Doesn't look like BJ played. Real shame he's not even being given a shot to compete. I'd take him over Pryor in a heartbeat.

I was disappointed to not see him play, but the optimist in me wants to believe it's because they're trying to evaluate Pryor to see if they're going to keep him. They know what they have with BJ

Did think that later actually. Also, maybe they don't wanna put a lot of film out there for him if they already have him planned for the practice squad. Just keeping one backup maybe?

It would make sense only if they were pretty confident in what he brought to the table of course.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Did think that later actually. Also, maybe they don't wanna put a lot of film out there for him if they already have him planned for the practice squad. Just keeping one backup maybe?

It would make sense only if they were pretty confident in what he brought to the table of course.

Pryor was 0-2, with an INT.  2 runs for -2 yards.  Not impressive.  Could be good for BJ.

Bonani just hit a 44 yd FG v ATL.  Good that he's kicking early, with success.  Nailed the PAT, also,

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Tuesday is the next cut day. Didn't notice Giddins play today.

Edited by slick1ru2

Thought I saw him briefly.  I checked the roster, he's the 2nd lightest DE on the team (at least per the roster).  Not a huge different, but 15-30 pounds lighter than most.

Thought I saw him briefly.  I checked the roster, he's the 2nd lightest DE on the team (at least per the roster).  Not a huge different, but 15-30 pounds lighter than most.

Just saw Giddins was credited with a tackle.  May've been on a fumble recovery by Buffalo, as he dove for it (and being first there, get credit for the tackle).

Watching a bit of Mims now.  Not impressive at all.  Will be surprised if he makes the final cut.

Bonani update:  He made a 51 yarder in the 3rd qtr.  So, 2/2 from 44 and 51.  The other PK (Coons) was 1/2, with a 39 yarder.  Could bode well for Maikon.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

Bonani update:  He made a 51 yarder in the 3rd qtr.  So, 2/2 from 44 and 51.  The other PK (Coons) was 1/2, with a 39 yarder.  Could bode well for Maikon.

If nothing else, gives him tape for other teams if he doesn't stick there.

Lynch just tipped a pass, leading to an INT.