• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MSU buys out 2018 game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Indiana wanted wins, period. They are smart, they know where we are going, and where are supposed to be, and they know we would put up a fight, if not outright win. 

Maybe we should take a hint from them.

And bring in more FCS teams? Load up on the wins?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Last month, USF confirmed Indiana had exercised a $500,000 buyout of a two-game home-and-home series against the Bulls for 2015-16. The same day, FIU announced it had agreed to a home-and-home contract with the Hoosiers for the same years.

Not sure if the above was mentioned but my god.... Not only would Indiana rather play FIU, but they'd rather pay a half a million dollars along with it, than play USF. I've seen it all..

Because FIU is an easier opponent.

We went 2-10 last year ...

And lost to FIU's little sister to the north.

Last 2 comments is all that needs to be said.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Indiana wanted wins, period. They are smart, they know where we are going, and where are supposed to be, and they know we would put up a fight, if not outright win. 

Maybe we should take a hint from them.

And bring in more FCS teams? Load up on the wins?

They know where we are going and where we are supposed to be? Well regardless of where we are supposed to be, we're in the american athletic conference. Where we're going is still up in the air so... not sure what hint we are supposed to take.