• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF BaseBulls going for series win vs. UCF Sunday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Sorry I didn't see this thread Ga.  We were at the game today as well.  Didn't see Swamprat in his usual seats so didn't look for him in other seats.  Would have been nice to meet.  We had been there since the beginning of the softball game and finally had enough after 5 innings of the men's game.

Yeah, swamprat mentioned you normally are at the games and they looked around for you and didn't see you.  Maybe you were up at concessions or something.  Will have to catch you the next time!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,594
  • Days Won:  424

We lost first game but won today. Hopefully we'll get the series.

Game is at 1 pm, thinking I might go check it out since I'm in town and we have no plans tomorrow until I fly back in the evening. My daughter hasn't been to a Bulls sporting event yet, so she is excited about getting a chance to see the Bulls and maybe get some cotton candy (it's sold there right?)

Would be great to meet some of y'all there if you are so inclined to attend.

You were down here and I was in godforsaken Atlanta ... I hope you work out of your house.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Game is at 1 pm, thinking I might go check it out since I'm in town and we have no plans tomorrow until I fly back in the evening. My daughter hasn't been to a Bulls sporting event yet, so she is excited about getting a chance to see the Bulls and maybe get some cotton candy (it's sold there right?)

You were down here and I was in godforsaken Atlanta ... I hope you work out of your house.

LOL - I have a 15 minute commute with virtually no traffic, so I don't have to worry about that too much.  Wishing I was back down there, it's in the 50s here, was loving the 80 degree temps there this past weekend. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,594
  • Days Won:  424

LOL - I have a 15 minute commute with virtually no traffic, so I don't have to worry about that too much.  Wishing I was back down there, it's in the 50s here, was loving the 80 degree temps there this past weekend.

Just the opposite. Loved the coolness up there compared to the crap down here ...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Sorry I didn't see this thread Ga.  We were at the game today as well.  Didn't see Swamprat in his usual seats so didn't look for him in other seats.  Would have been nice to meet.  We had been there since the beginning of the softball game and finally had enough after 5 innings of the men's game.

Yeah, swamprat mentioned you normally are at the games and they looked around for you and didn't see you.  Maybe you were up at concessions or something.  Will have to catch you the next time!

That one is on me CR. Piss poor planning by the man who plans everything to the nth degree. My daughter lives in Pinellas. We picked up the grandson, leaving her place at 11:45. I naturally decided to take 275, not knowing that some moron in Hillsborough would schedule pothole maintenance on a Sunday at a place that is already a choke point. 2 + hours later we pulled into the USF lot. It was the bottom of the 5th by the time we got into the stadium. 

Ga, it was a pleasure. Wish we could have spent more time, but I fully understand "Daddy, we need to go." all to well. She's a little cutie, that one.

Edited by swamprat
  • Upvote 1