• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Matt Floyd transferring

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

We have a suite here at the Jags games in Mobile so it'll be interesting to see how the Floyd story finishes up.  Joey Jones has this program building quickly and it's something else seeing the USF link here as first it was Gregory and now Floyd.  Floyd's a good kid, just wasn't a fit here and who knows, not like USF develops QBs.  The good ones we've had are basically great IM players.  They run for their lives and make something happen.  I'll be interested to see what Joey Jones can do with him to see if it was a "USF failure" or if he just didn't have "it".

One thing is for sure, would be nice to get USA on the schedule. 

You must mean nice so you can see them because I don't see any other benefit of getting USA, GA State, UAB, etc. on the schedule for a home/away except so Bulls in other areas around the south can see them live. Strength of schedule wise, they are the last teams USF needs to play.

Totally selfish.  However, it wouldn't hurt recruiting wise.  The talent that is in Mobile/Pensacola is just as good as what is going on down there in Miami.  Just look at most SEC rosters and you'll see tons of kids from this 60 mile stretch of I-10.  Plenty that would like to get away from home, but not too far...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

An entire half of football and spring without a fumbled snap.  I just Canton and they are readying his bust.

You said he was unable to handle a snap.  He suited up for our school, no need to impugn his character unnecessarily and inaccurately.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

You're right. I'm back on board. He was a winner no matter his performance on the field of play.

Go Bulls!

Not every QB can have the stats and the wins like our other options put up last year. Edited by JTrue