• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Troy Holston wants his friend at USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

6-7 2014 prospect Jeff Garrett is close to a decision by indicators. He plays on the same team at Holston(2014 USF) and Eric Hester(2016 PG). He is a guy that has really blossomed at Oldsmar Christian since making the move from Alabama. Like Holston, Hester, and HC Jordan Fair, Garrett has attended several USF home basketball games and USF after careful evaluation has offered a scholarship recently.

#GetJeffGarrettToUSF is a hashtag that Holston started in hopes of Bulls fans showing love to Garrett and help get him to USF. jeff garrett â€@3ocsballer256 

If I had to guess, Garrett is a taller and more athletic version of Brock. More potential as an all around player imo. Best offers from Oregon St, Temple, and USF, with interest from USC and Arkansas.

He's looking for a place that feels like family and where he can win

Edited by Vega

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

He's got the same problem I have...hangs on the rim too long!

Good video...reminds me more of Rudd, than Brock. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

How many commits do we get this year for BBall.. Only one senior and we now have three redshirts with clayton, zeigler, and collins possibly.. If we don't take anyone but Holston we still have a 3 man recruiting class basically... That's saying that Holston plays next year and I would say that is almost set in stone considering he's our only shooter... Is Musa a senior? If so that would make two.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

How many commits do we get this year for BBall.. Only one senior and we now have three redshirts with clayton, zeigler, and collins possibly.. If we don't take anyone but Holston we still have a 3 man recruiting class basically... That's saying that Holston plays next year and I would say that is almost set in stone considering he's our only shooter... Is Musa a senior? If so that would make two.

Musa's a junior. Only seniors are Brock and Rudd ...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Brock is a senior, too.  But for some reason, I thought we had one.  But I'm sure USF wouldn't offer, if we couldn't give it.

He's got the same problem I have...hangs on the rim too long!

Good video...reminds me more of Rudd, than Brock. 

I though about Rudd, but the mentality is why I said Brock. Garrett by all indications stays within himself and plays hard, something Rudd gets away from to much. The athletic ability certainly is comparable as both throws down hard.

Will have more BB recruiting coming soon as we await to hear from Garrett. I hope he commits to the Bulls since with Rudd leaving the tall wing position is wide open.

Edited by Vega

Brock is a senior, too.  But for some reason, I thought we had one.  But I'm sure USF wouldn't offer, if we couldn't give it.

Heath is also looking at a JC player as well, so who knows how many others we see. remember scholarships have a way of working themselves out. We could still us another center/PF type.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  247
  • Days Won:  0

Heath is also looking at a JC player as well, so who knows how many others we see. remember scholarships have a way of working themselves out. We could still us another center/PF type.

Any JC post players you know about specifically?  We definately could use another one.