• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lynch bulking up for NFL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

If this guy ever gets to start in the NFL, on a Sunday night game, I hope he says Notre Dame or his high school.  Poor representation of what or how I want my school to be viewed.  

Things like this do not help recruiting, these statements are only meant to hurt the program

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

always "thought"? Our guys ARE smaller than our foes

Our opponents look like elephants, our guys look like telephone poles. 

I can see it from the end zone. They're legs are bigger, shoulders are wider, arms are bigger, for the past 2 years it looked like the JV squad playing against varsity.

These are high schoolers trying to cut because spring break is coming up. They need protein, fats, carbs, veggies. Load these athletes up! If they are underfed, they won't get any gains from the gym

+1  I've been saying the exact same thing....

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

If I were scouting him, I just wouldn't like the fact that he didn't listen to his coach and try to up his playing weight. He's only gaining now that he realizes it WILL matter to his stock in the pro's. I'm hopeful for him and I'll root for him, I'm just sick that he didn't use his time at USF more wisely. That stands out to me.

I wouldn't draft him, he's full of himself and didn't show up on the field until the last few games.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

He really doesn't help his draft stock when he talks. At least from the comments that the media put out there and the way it's reported.

From a GM perspective the interview would be a big part of whether I would draft him. If that went well I certainly would not be surprised to see him go was high as the third round even. He does have the potential.