• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hmm maybe the OCS may eventually happen.(Article Included)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  181
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/retail/university-mall-in-tampa-poised-8212-to-do-something/2139636#comments

Of course the article is vague.

Edited by USF_BULLS_R_WE

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

More than likely they are just trying to make it more community/student-oriented.  That place doesn't make me feel 100% safe or comfortable and there isn't much in the way of variety in stores.  After the theatre closed students couldn't go for a quick movie and they don't get much business anymore. 

Not going to knock the possibility, I just don't see it happening.

More than likely they are just trying to make it more community/student-oriented. That place doesn't make me feel 100% safe or comfortable and there isn't much in the way of variety in stores. After the theatre closed students couldn't go for a quick movie and they don't get much business anymore.

The implosion of the university mall is a win regardless for USF regardless what goes up. The need to just keep getting rid of the dumpy areas of Temple Terrace.

Edited by USF_BULLS_R_WE
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

More than likely they are just trying to make it more community/student-oriented. That place doesn't make me feel 100% safe or comfortable and there isn't much in the way of variety in stores. After the theatre closed students couldn't go for a quick movie and they don't get much business anymore.

The implosion of the university mall is a win regardless for USF regardless what goes up. The need to just keep getting rid of the dumpy areas of Temple Terrace.

That's not Temple Terrace ...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

That's not Temple Terrace ...

There wasn't even the slightest hint of a stadium in that article either. Just go with it.

That mall is such a crap hole due it's store selection, interior/exterior appearance, parking lot is a mess, and personal security while there.

There is enough room there for a stadium and maybe housing for sure.

And a Publix next to the stadium!

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

The highest and best use for the University Mall site now is probably something health related...hospital, medical offices,  etc. that would compliment the USF Health west side of campus and too the VA Hospital and Florida Hospital up on Fletcher.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

There isn't even a hint of the possibility of an OCS in this article! Fraud! Charlatan!!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

That article is from September last year...

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

When Dunderbacks left the mall, so did the last shred of a reason to go to that mall. New Dunders = awesome

• Upvote 2