• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

who will be usf's next men's basketball coach

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Vega is a guy that hates Stan Heath. That is it.

Hate's a pretty strong word .... more like an extremely unhealthy obsession with wanting to see Stan fail.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Vega is a guy that hates Stan Heath. That is it.

Hate's a pretty strong word .... more like an extremely unhealthy obsession with wanting to see Stan fail.

As far as I can tell, that obsession is the only reason Vega knows this message board exists. Unhealthy is right.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

When are we getting a new women's sailing coach? Only two finishes this season over 4th place? Who the hell is accountable for this crap! We'll never get that network deal with the Sailing Channel.

Not trying to be a smartass, I'm just not getting your argument. Are you saying it's dumb to be calling for Heath's head? Something else?

I think he's into sailing.

When are we getting a new women's sailing coach? Only two finishes this season over 4th place? Who the hell is accountable for this crap! We'll never get that network deal with the Sailing Channel.

Not trying to be a smartass, I'm just not getting your argument. Are you saying it's dumb to be calling for Heath's head? Something else?

Yeah but you're the guy who thinks beating Auburn and FSU excuses a 2-10 season, I'll take someone else's interpretation please. :)

Yes. The guy is less than two years removed from the best season in MBB history and even that year it was tough to watch. I am not happy with the season to-date but I am willing to give him a chance to turn it around. Doug would crap the bed if he needed to find a replacement for Heath.

Totally agree. Another losing season next year for Heath and I will revisit this opinion, but for now I agree with you. Just wanted to know if that was what you meant, thanks.

And I hadn't thought of it that way, but yeah, the idea of Woolard hiring USF's next basketball coach is kind of depressing. Hopefully Heath can at the very least outlast him.

Edited by gobulls83

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

Yeah but you're the guy who thinks beating Auburn and FSU excuses a 2-10 season, I'll take someone else's interpretation please. :)

:roflmao:  Nice work. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

I like Heath... I like the players he is bringing in, I like that he took us to tournament wins, I think he can do it again. We need a good 3 shooter and we have a good team... the puzzle is being put together. It's too early to see him out the door. My fear is that his replacement would do worse, so fear of the unknown I guess. Revisit in two years....

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

Is he the paper guy? 

Co-paper guy to Joey Knight. I actually like Jeff Odom better than Joey Knight. Odom has a great twitter presence, and has a nose for scoops.

Joey Knight is clueless compared to Jeff Odom ... Fire Stan Heath !

Edited by tbull

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Heath makes the tourney consistently...once every 10 years.

Reading usf fans talk so arrogantly about how one would be stupid to thin Heath should be fired is the funniest **** I ever read.

Clueless

Don't you ever want be be good at something ?

Heath makes the tourney consistently...once every 10 years.

Stan Heath has made the NCAA tournament four times in his 12 years as a basketball head coach.

(USF has made the tournament three times in its entire history, including once with Heath.)

Edited by gobulls83