• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The best part of the early season ticket renewal is.....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Lot times are not an issue for those of us in the Bull Backers' lot. The 9 payment plan was the best part of it for me. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Having a hard time imagining the logistics of opening a lot early for only certain folks.  You'd have a stream of cars pulling in and then you'd be asking some of them to u-turn and do what?  Seems like you either open the lots earlier or you don't... but TSA + USF --> weird!

When they closed the lots during a thunderstorm this past season they made everyone keep driving around RayJay...

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

This early request is nothing more than an attempt to give DW time to gage the damage he and his coaching decisions have made and therefore give him more time to try and overcome them once it's been fully assessed.  The truth is that there is too much damage caused and a few extra months isn't gonna do violation for him or the program.  He will leave this university as having one of the worst tenures of any Div. 1 AD in the history of NCAA sports. In approximately fifteen years, he will have pulled nearly $6.5M in salary from this university and have our major programs in the worst condition of their existence.  All hail Doug Woolard!!

• Downvote 3

This early request is nothing more than an attempt to give DW time to gage the damage he and his coaching decisions have made and therefore give him more time to try and overcome them once it's been fully assessed.  The truth is that there is too much damage caused and a few extra months isn't gonna do violation for him or the program.  He will leave this university as having one of the worst tenures of any Div. 1 AD in the history of NCAA sports. In approximately fifteen years, he will have pulled nearly $6.5M in salary from this university and have our major programs in the worst condition of their existence.  All hail Doug Woolard!!

I love the fact that NOT ONE person can sufficiently espouse support for our failed AD but they can certainly give my comment above an anonymous thumbs down.  Instead of creeping, why don't you act like an adult and tell us all why our AD is special, and everything he's done for my alma mater is done because of his selfless interests in making USF athletics the envy of all colleges and universities.  You're obviously someone who thinks that the nearly $7 million he will have gotten along with the over $6 million that USF has had to pay off departed coaches is money well spent by USF.  Please get on your soap box and justify Doug Woolard for us all instead of creepily posted a negative against a comment based in actual fact representing the disgust of this one USF graduate and contributor since 1997 of this athletic department.   You see, simpleton, I actually contribute money to athletics instead of taking millions from it and I therefore expect the money contributed to be spent wisely.  My guess is that you're one of the many shiftless rabble on this site that contribute ZERO to this university and probably don't even attend but a limited number of athletic events, if any.  

• Downvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I did the second -1... simply because I think you're an *******.

Edited by Southshore26
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Then you acted personally and have zip to say or do you fully support Doug Woolard's tenure at USF and think that the nearly $13M (just his salary and coach payoffs) was spent wisely by a University that takes nearly 50% of it's funding from student tuition?  I would gladly meet you in person at a game and then you can change your internet tough guy nonsense and actually talk face to face with someone.  I will be at tonight's bball game if you're so inclined. That's my -1 by the way, simply because you took this whole thing to a personal level between yourself and me.  I've got ZERO respect for people that can't voice their opinion without this level of internet toughguy BS, and especially someone holding themselves out to be a blog MODERATOR (truly an oxymoron in your case).  

• Downvote 1

Tonight's game is in Illinois and I won't be there.  I knew there was a Saturday night game around the holidays but it's on January 4th, not tonight.  

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Tonight's game is in Illinois and I won't be there.  I knew there was a Saturday night game around the holidays but it's on January 4th, not tonight.  

Ladies are playing Rutgers in the Sundome tonight at 7PM

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I love the fact that NOT ONE person can sufficiently espouse support for our failed AD but they can certainly give my comment above an anonymous thumbs down.  Instead of creeping, why don't you act like an adult and tell us all why our AD is special, and everything he's done for my alma mater is done because of his selfless interests in making USF athletics the envy of all colleges and universities.  You're obviously someone who thinks that the nearly $7 million he will have gotten along with the over $6 million that USF has had to pay off departed coaches is money well spent by USF.  Please get on your soap box and justify Doug Woolard for us all instead of creepily posted a negative against a comment based in actual fact representing the disgust of this one USF graduate and contributor since 1997 of this athletic department.   You see, simpleton, I actually contribute money to athletics instead of taking millions from it and I therefore expect the money contributed to be spent wisely.  My guess is that you're one of the many shiftless rabble on this site that contribute ZERO to this university and probably don't even attend but a limited number of athletic events, if any.  

Probably because this has been discussed several times on several threads.

So if you're going to bring it up AGAIN on ANOTHER thread that doesn't have anything to do with the AD, then you, in my opinion, deserve any criticism that you receive... which in this case are thumbs down.

Edit:

And unfortunately I've already given my thumbs down to another unrelated post of another person, or else I would have done it to yours.

Edited by dogma
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Then you acted personally and have zip to say or do you fully support Doug Woolard's tenure at USF and think that the nearly $13M (just his salary and coach payoffs) was spent wisely by a University that takes nearly 50% of it's funding from student tuition? I would gladly meet you in person at a game and then you can change your internet tough guy nonsense and actually talk face to face with someone. I will be at tonight's bball game if you're so inclined. That's my -1 by the way, simply because you took this whole thing to a personal level between yourself and me. I've got ZERO respect for people that can't voice their opinion without this level of internet toughguy BS, and especially someone holding themselves out to be a blog MODERATOR (truly an oxymoron in your case).

Thanks for confirming my previous statement... You may or may not be one in person but you come across as an ******* in your posts here.

You also might want to know what being a Mod here entails before you throw that around.... In the meantime, bugger off Mr. internet tough guy.....

Edited by Southshore26
  • Upvote 1