• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another classic FAIL by UCiF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

Good thing our athletics department never did anything stupid like misspell an athletes name on an award or announce upcoming games on the wrong days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Good thing our athletics department never did anything stupid like misspell an athletes name on an award or announce upcoming games on the wrong days.

Oh look, another UCF sympathizer. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Oh look, another UCF sympathizer. :rolleyes:

The fact that a supposed Bulls fan never misses an opportunity to take shots at USF, even in a silly thread about a tshirt maker's faux pas, is pretty sad ...

• Upvote 2

Dude, give it a rest. They did what USF never could to date, win a conference title. More than once. Not to mention win a spot in a BCS game. And pretty sure that mistake isn't on the school but the company that made the item.

UCF will be remembered as the team that got very lucky and won, literally, the worst BCS conference of all time. 

I'd trade places with them in in a nano second. I'd rather be remembered as being "lucky" and winning the worse BCS conference title than being pathetic and setting a new record loss against an FCS team.

How did the AAC become the worse BCS conference of all time? By the other BCS conferences with more money luring off the best teams. Many know that's true.

I doubt anyone is going to remember UCF as lucky either. Many championship teams have close calls during the season. Even the Miami Dolphins during their perfect season.

They probably will get beat but Big East teams have beat SEC teams in BCS games, have to be bold and pull some tricks out like Rich Rod's surprise onside kick against UGA in the Sugar Bowl. And NIU beat the Gators. Season isn't over yet. I'd like to see an AAC bowl sweep again.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Just shows how small-time the Mickey Mouse program is. O'liary will retire soon and they will be where we were this year.

Just shows how small-time the Mickey Mouse program is. O'liary will retire soon and they will be where we were this year.

An error by a vendor shows that?  :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

When did Niu beat florida. Wtf

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Dude, give it a rest. They did what USF never could to date, win a conference title. More than once. Not to mention win a spot in a BCS game. And pretty sure that mistake isn't on the school but the company that made the item.

UCF will be remembered as the team that got very lucky and won, literally, the worst BCS conference of all time. 

I'd trade places with them in in a nano second. I'd rather be remembered as being "lucky" and winning the worse BCS conference title than being pathetic and setting a new record loss against an FCS team.

How did the AAC become the worse BCS conference of all time? By the other BCS conferences with more money luring off the best teams. Many know that's true.

I doubt anyone is going to remember UCF as lucky either. Many championship teams have close calls during the season. Even the Miami Dolphins during their perfect season.

They probably will get beat but Big East teams have beat SEC teams in BCS games, have to be bold and pull some tricks out like Rich Rod's surprise onside kick against UGA in the Sugar Bowl. And NIU beat the Gators. Season isn't over yet. I'd like to see an AAC bowl sweep again.

:facepalm:

• Downvote 1

:facepalm:

Louisville. Sorry, I was thinking of NIU playing FSU well in their BCS game until the second half. Happy?

TS6SNQo.jpg

Here's a whole bunch with the right info. Maybe they will take that one in trade for you.

http://shop.cbssports.com/CBS_UCF_Knights