• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hopefully when I graduate on the 14th athletics luck will change.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  181
  • Days Won:  0

I will accept the blame for the jinx of USF athletics as I became a student here, the athletics started to decline. Growing up a Cubs fan, Bears fan, and later converting to a Tampa sports fan all I have known is losing. The day I got my acceptance Leavitt got fired, and the high points of my time at USF as an undergrad at USF, have been the NCAA Mens Tourney run, and USF Baseball almost made it to the tournament. As passionate as I am for the sports teams I follow, I hope me graduating gives the Bulls luck. Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  425

I think it might be the "Growing up a Cubs fan". Congrats, good luck, and Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

That's an interesting take! As an alumni, I hope that you remember your school! Good years are on the horizon!

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Congratulations.

Football has been rough the last few, but you were around for the bowl win over Clemson (I would say that was bigger than baseball almost making the tourney). A win over Notre Dame.

Girls Softball went to their first college World Series, Soccer went deeper into an NCAA tournament than any other program in school history, Ladies BB went to the tournament and a couple a couple of our teams won conference championships (remember the billboards in Times Square last spring)

Football aside, it has probably been our best run in athletics ever.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I will accept the blame for the jinx of USF athletics as I became a student here, the athletics started to decline. Growing up a Cubs fan, Bears fan, and later converting to a Tampa sports fan all I have known is losing. The day I got my acceptance Leavitt got fired, and the high points of my time at USF as an undergrad at USF, have been the NCAA Mens Tourney run, and USF Baseball almost made it to the tournament. As passionate as I am for the sports teams I follow, I hope me graduating gives the Bulls luck. Go Bulls!

Steve Bartman, is that you? :D

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  181

The day after I announced I may be the possible jinx. An amazing comeback win happens in basketball. Today I got my Bulls license plate too! Good luck charm?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

congrats on graduating, and stay in touch with USF, however you choose.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

NOT YOUR FAULT USF HAS SUCCEEDED IN ATHLETICS

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

NOT YOUR FAULT USF HAS NOT SUCCEEDED IN ATHLETICS

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Congrats on graduation, that's most important. Hopefully on the football front, you'll be able to say you were there to see the beginning of a great era even though the first year was a downer.