• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'd like to thank the students ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

... who showed up tonight:

Kim, Larry, Bob, Mike, Mike,  Sarah, Raj, Kelly, Kellie, Britney, Joe, and Freddy.

Did I miss anyone, I think I got them all.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

Wow the girl guy ratio has really gone down

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

ROFL -- sad but hillarious

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Kim, Larry, Bob, Mike, Mike,  Sarah, Raj, Kelly, Kellie, Britney, Joe, and Freddy.

Haha, but who can blame students for not wanting to watch this garbage?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

ROFL -- sad but hillarious

Our son, a student, was there, sitting with us, but he is losing all interest.  He has been a Bulls fan since year 2.  There is more entertainment watching the RJS blue shirts on the field who appear drugged up

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Haha, but who can blame students for not wanting to watch this garbage?

The band didnt even go back to their seats after halftime...

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Sad and true,  Sat thru this game( as I have ALL games this year and will the next 2 weeks) but found it difficult to stay to the end. Not only the students but the fan base in general is quitting in droves. Attendance continues to drop like flies.  Everyone I spoke tonight about Fridays game said they were not going, (basically eating the tickets).  Ill be there , hoping others will show as well.(Don't want to be there alone with the band and a handful of other Bulls fans)(safety in numbers) LOL.UCF is going to rip us a new ***** and pay us back for years of abuse.

This is the most undisciplined team I think I've ever seen play in my life.   Coach T has his work cut out for him. Initially I think it would be fair to say he has 3 years to right the ship, Now Im thinking Next year is a make or break year for him. (hope he gets it fixed).

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

Sad and true,  Sat thru this game( as I have ALL games this year and will the next 2 weeks) but found it difficult to stay to the end. Not only the students but the fan base in general is quitting in droves. Attendance continues to drop like flies.  Everyone I spoke tonight about Fridays game said they were not going, (basically eating the tickets).  Ill be there , hoping others will show as well.(Don't want to be there alone with the band and a handful of other Bulls fans)(safety in numbers) LOL.UCF is going to rip us a new ***** and pay us back for years of abuse.

This is the most undisciplined team I think I've ever seen play in my life.   Coach T has his work cut out for him. Initially I think it would be fair to say he has 3 years to right the ship, Now Im thinking Next year is a make or break year for him. (hope he gets it fixed).

Actually, attendance tonight was about the same as last week, per the figures reported,

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Actually, attendance tonight was about the same as last week, per the figures reported,

You just keep on drinking the Koolaid...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

You just keep on drinking the Koolaid...

It was the TSA actual attendance figures ... Are we going to start questioning THOSE now, too?