• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bucs-Dolphins tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Haven't had a chance to watch the game yet but on that roughing the passer call that basically saved the game for the Bucs, did they call a helmet to helmet and eject the player, or is that just in college ball?

It was forearm to helmet.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Haven't had a chance to watch the game yet but on that roughing the passer call that basically saved the game for the Bucs, did they call a helmet to helmet and eject the player, or is that just in college ball?

It was forearm to helmet.

Dang ... the quick replay I saw looked like he actually head butted him when he made contact.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Dolphin GM Ireland needed to be fired along with Sparano several years ago. Man, I wish Ross would sell the team to someone with some pro football gaul.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Finally got a chance to start watching the game and had completely forgotten about Mikey Sherman, Dolphins' OC .... He was there at the HOF game, when Sapp was on the sideline because he was being inducted and he was there last night for Warren's induction to the Ring ..... "Put on a uniform!!" is one of those indelible Sapp moments.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Finally got a chance to start watching the game and had completely forgotten about Mikey Sherman, Dolphins' OC .... He was there at the HOF game, when Sapp was on the sideline because he was being inducted and he was there last night for Warren's induction to the Ring ..... "Put on a uniform!!" is one of those indelible Sapp moments.

That was one of my favorite moments in the 2002 regular season.  I still cringe every time I see that hit Sapp put on Chad Clifton.  

Edit: shouldn't say favorite ... it was a cheap shot, no doubt ... but the confrontation between Sherman and Sapp was pretty epic.  To Sapp's credit, he regrets it:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpEIRaGq2U

Edited by GaUSFBull

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

Dolphin GM Ireland needed to be fired along with Sparano several years ago. Man, I wish Ross would sell the team to someone with some pro football gaul.

I'm starting to wonder if Ireland has pictures of Ross having sex with a 12-year-old girl or something...

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Days Won:  0

When you rush for 2 yards, fair catch at the 5 with 3 minutes left, rough the quarterback on 3rd and long, and give up two sacks on the final drive...you don't deserve to win.

The Bucs completely dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Congrats to them.